Windows 10: Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error...

Discus and support Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error 0xc004f050The ASUS laptop purchased last year, running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jakub Rokita, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error...

Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error 0xc004f050The ASUS laptop purchased last year, running Windows 10 Home, updated fully. Got the key to upgrade from Home to Pro. Upgrade through Windows Store and through Settings/Activation but getting the same error message.

:)

Jakub Rokita, Jan 31, 2023

2. Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi,

Is there any info that we can download the Windows 10 ISO file or Bootable file to have a fresh install of Windows 10 using our recent Windows key or Upgrade key.

As far as I have known, installing via upgrade can cause some corrupt files and etc.

A reformat or clean install would be better.

Any thoughts?

rubenclavs, Jan 31, 2023
  3. windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Jan 31, 2023
  4. Nordic Win User

Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error...

1. Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error... - Similar Threads - Unable upgrade Home

2. Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error...: Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error 0xc004f050The ASUS laptop purchased last year, running Windows 10 Home, updated fully. Got the key to upgrade from Home to Pro. Upgrade through Windows Store and through...
  3. Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error...: Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home v 22H2 to Windows 10 Pro with an upgrade key, error 0xc004f050The ASUS laptop purchased last year, running Windows 10 Home, updated fully. Got the key to upgrade from Home to Pro. Upgrade through Windows Store and through...
  4. Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: Keep getting "The Product Key you entered didn't work." 0xc0041050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upgrade-from-windows-10-home-to-windows/925678d4-7bfc-41d4-8ef1-fbb2b854d7fb
  5. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro with Product Key - Error

Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro with Product Key - Error: With my previous laptop with Windows 10 Home, I purchased a product key from MS to upgrade from Home to Pro in 2020. I have since had a new laptop with Home and wish to upgrade to Pro. I recovered my old Laptop back to its orignal Home version of windows 10 I then used...
  6. Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro with purchased license key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro with purchased license key: Hello, I purchased a windows 10 pro license key and attempted to use it to upgrade windows home to pro with no success and got an error saying my product key didn't work 0x800f0805. I then tried to use the generic update key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T both while...
  7. Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro Error

Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro Error: Hi When I upgrade from Home to Pro, it takes in the key and says when the progress percentage reaches 100 the system will restart. After 100 percent it throws error and with some random error code. Then I manually restarted the PC then it says we're adding some features,...
  8. Error upgrading from windows 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error upgrading from windows 10 home to pro: 1 week ago I bought ms office and windows 10 pro. I tried to upgrade but I get the error 0xc004f050. I tried with different key but nothing. How to fix it? submitted by /u/hfjim [link] [comments]...
  9. Unable to upgrade to Window 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home

Unable to upgrade to Window 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home: I have Windows 10 Home installed on my new laptop and I have a Windows 10 Pro key I want to upgrade to pro, but when I go settings>update & security > activation click on change product key and enter the new Windows 10 Pro key click next then start on the next screen, it says...
  10. unable to upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro

unable to upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro: Not able to upgrade to windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upgrade-from-windows-10-home-to-windows/322921a1-7492-4708-8d63-f0e90fb7a914