Windows 10: Unable to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 due to Realtek Bluetooth Driver Incompatibility

Discus and support Unable to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 due to Realtek Bluetooth Driver Incompatibility in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yoga 13 Laptop ideapad - Type 2191.Updating Windows and getting this message: I have a Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter using Driver version 1.3.860.3 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MilovanAleksic, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Unable to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 due to Realtek Bluetooth Driver Incompatibility

Yoga 13 Laptop ideapad - Type 2191.Updating Windows and getting this message: I have a Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter using Driver version 1.3.860.3 and it says "you will need to update to driver version 1.5.1012 or later". Tried to follow the instructions on the "Learn More" link and get this:So I tried to use the drivers on the Lenovo site and they are the same older version 1.3.860.3 that I already have installed. I also found a version 1.7.1022.3004 for a Tablet 10, tried to install it and it said that it installed successfully but the driver still shows the same older version 1.3.860.3 e

:)

MilovanAleksic, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 2, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 2, 2022
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Unable to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 due to Realtek Bluetooth Driver Incompatibility

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile Unable to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 due to Realtek Bluetooth Driver Incompatibility :)

JoeBoyka, Sep 2, 2022
Thema:

Unable to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 due to Realtek Bluetooth Driver Incompatibility

1. Unable to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 due to Realtek Bluetooth Driver Incompatibility - Similar Threads - Unable upgrade due

2. Win 10 upgrade: ignore bluetooth device with incompatible driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 upgrade: ignore bluetooth device with incompatible driver?: Hi,i am upgrading this somewhat older PC with win 8.1 to win 10.However the upgrade, after several hours of hard work and being busy :-, then fails saying the the driver for the realtek bluetooth device is not ready for Win 10.I would be happy to ignore this error and...
  3. Win 10 upgrade: ignore bluetooth device with incompatible driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 upgrade: ignore bluetooth device with incompatible driver?: Hi,i am upgrading this somewhat older PC with win 8.1 to win 10.However the upgrade, after several hours of hard work and being busy :-, then fails saying the the driver for the realtek bluetooth device is not ready for Win 10.I would be happy to ignore this error and...
  4. Win 10 upgrade: ignore bluetooth device with incompatible driver?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 due to Realtek Bluetooth Driver Incompatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 due to Realtek Bluetooth Driver Incompatibility: Yoga 13 Laptop ideapad - Type 2191.Updating Windows and getting this message: I have a Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter using Driver version 1.3.860.3 and it says "you will need to update to driver version 1.5.1012 or later". Tried to follow the instructions on the "Learn More"...
  6. Unable to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 due to Realtek Bluetooth Driver Incompatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10 due to Realtek Bluetooth Driver Incompatibility: Yoga 13 Laptop ideapad - Type 2191.Updating Windows and getting this message: I have a Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter using Driver version 1.3.860.3 and it says "you will need to update to driver version 1.5.1012 or later". Tried to follow the instructions on the "Learn More"...
  7. unable to switch on Memory integrity due to incompatible graphics driver 10.18.10.5129

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to switch on Memory integrity due to incompatible graphics driver 10.18.10.5129: Facing above after recently updating my Dell Inspiron 5520 to Windows 10 pro version 2004. otherwise device working OK Config. of my device:- Processor; Intel core i5-3210M @ 2.50GHz, 64 bit system RAM: 6 GB Graphics : Intel HD Graphics 4000, driver version...
  8. Cannot upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 due to Realtek Bluetooth Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10 due to Realtek Bluetooth Issue: Windows 7 support has ended, but every time I try to upgrade to Windows 10 I get the infamous and extremely annoying Realtek driver issue. The solution Microsoft providesONLY works if: 1 You already have Windows 10 installed and working, and 2 You already have a Realtek...
  9. Realtek Network Driver Incompatibility with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek Network Driver Incompatibility with Windows 10: I purchased a brand new HP Omen in early September and it has never been functional from day 1, mainly due to an error with Realtek and Windows. I experience very high and frequent latency spikes with this laptop uniquely (happens across all networks and not with other...
  10. Bluetooth driver mismatch/unable to upgrade drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver mismatch/unable to upgrade drivers?: So, here's what's going on and what I've tried so far. The Problem: I just built a PC with the ASRock b450m/ac motherbord https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B450Mac/#Download with intel bluetooth onboard, and everything seemed to be working fine but I couldn't get my...