Windows 10: Unable to Upgrade or Install Windows 10 on Acer Aspire V5-573G

Discus and support Unable to Upgrade or Install Windows 10 on Acer Aspire V5-573G in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Aspire V5-573G, which has all hardware requirements for Windows 10. The problem is when I tried to upgrade from windows 8.1 to 10 after 30%, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VinayVardhan, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Unable to Upgrade or Install Windows 10 on Acer Aspire V5-573G

I have Aspire V5-573G, which has all hardware requirements for Windows 10. The problem is when I tried to upgrade from windows 8.1 to 10 after 30%, the installation stops and roll backs to windows 8.1, I tried this 3 times and fed up. It gave me error "The installion failed in the FIRST_BOOT phrase with an error during BEGIN_FIRST_BOOT operation".

So I tried to do a clean install, I have booted to USB key, formatted hard drive, but it gave me error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x800701E3".

:)

VinayVardhan, Oct 25, 2015

2. Screen Does Not Turn On After "Turn Off Display "

I bought a new laptop ( Acer aspire V5-573G) with windows 10 installed a week ago and the laptop screen does not turn on after "Turn Off Display " even all other components working.The screen does not on after pressing keys and hovering mouse, although
    there is no problem when laptop goes to sleep. I have to restart the computer each time it happens.

Please tell me it is a hardware issue or software and any solution i can work upon

Acer aspire V5-573G

intel core i7

Windows 10 (fully updated)

Nishant kumar_, Oct 25, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Boot and Shutdown

I Have Kaspersky Pure 3.0 but i wont run, or install again. My Laptop is a Acer Aspire V5-573G

enigma117744, Oct 25, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Unable to Upgrade or Install Windows 10 on Acer Aspire V5-573G

I don't like to scare you, but from the symptoms, maybe your hard disk has problems. It can be just bad sectors, but I would test it for errors. If it is still under Warranty, have it replaced, if not you may have to buy a new one. You can test it with a live CD with tools, such as a Linux live CD or Hiren's Boot CD. Hiren's is a collection of troubleshooting tools in a bootable CD-ROM.

Backup your data to another disk and then you can attempt to fix bad sectors by writing zeros to the disk (low level format). If it completes without errors, it will return to the factory unformatted state, so you can attempt to clean-install Windows 10 again. Hiren's disk diagnostic tools can also write zeros. If you use the same tool as your hard disk brand (eg WD or Seagate) it can also fix minor errors without affecting data.

spapakons, Oct 25, 2015
  5. It is only happening with Windows 10, as Windows 10 installation failed I reinstalled Windows 8.1 and the installation went smoothly. Now I'm currently running Windows 8.1. My doubt is if hard disk is faulty, it wouldn't allow me to install windows 8.1 as well right?

6. spapakons Win User
    Yes, right! So to USB installation media has the problem. Try wiping it and creating the installer again. Try connecting it to a different USB slot (prefer USB 2.0 for maximum compatibility, avoid USB 3.0 blue slots).

spapakons, Oct 25, 2015
  7. My Laptop has 3 USB ports I tries 2 of them before, Now after your reply tried the third one. Same error bro......*Sad
    Already I have used 2 different USB's too. Still no luck.
    When I'm installing Windows 8.1 there is no error at all, So is there any compatibility issue with windows 10???

Additional Info: My bios is InsydeH2O and SATA mode is set o ACHI, Boot mode set to legacy as UEFI didn't work

8. spapakons Win User

I would try installing Windows 10 in another computer to find out if the USB Flash drive works OK. If it has problems in the other computer as well, then something is wrong with the USB Flash drive. First step to fix it would be to delete it and create it again. If that doesn't work, it could be a hardware problem with the drive.

On a second thought, why bother with the USB Flash drive? I would burn the ISO on a DVD disk and install Windows 10 from there.

spapakons, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Unable to Upgrade or Install Windows 10 on Acer Aspire V5-573G - Similar Threads - Unable Upgrade Install

2. Installing windows 11 upgrade on a windows 10 Acer Aspire laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 11 upgrade on a windows 10 Acer Aspire laptop: I keep getting the error code 0x800705b4 when trying to upgrade to Windows 11. I believe I have the system requirements, but maybe something is not enabled. Can someone guide me through the process of the installation?...
  3. Installing windows 11 upgrade on a windows 10 Acer Aspire laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows 11 upgrade on a windows 10 Acer Aspire laptop: I keep getting the error code 0x800705b4 when trying to upgrade to Windows 11. I believe I have the system requirements, but maybe something is not enabled. Can someone guide me through the process of the installation?...
  4. Installing windows 11 upgrade on a windows 10 Acer Aspire laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrading an ACER Aspire 5720 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading an ACER Aspire 5720 to Windows 10: This is possibly not a Windows 10 question but I hope you can help. I am trying to setup live streaming for the local church during this period of lock down due to Covid. I have a trial system working from home using my laptop or PC so no problem with that aspect. I have been...
  6. Acer Aspire V5-122P Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire V5-122P Windows 10: I installed windows 10 on my Acer Aspire V5-122p and after some days I started experiencing mouse lagging issue. I'm unable to recover my last windows due to the time....
  7. Acer Aspire V5-122P - Really slow, suggestions please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer Aspire V5-122P - Really slow, suggestions please: Hi everyone, I have the following laptop from many years and it was running windows 8, however it was really really slow and I have just installed windows 10 with the hope that reinstalling the windows would make it work quicker, however it is still really really slow, I...
  8. Will Windows 10 be able to run on an Acer Aspire v5-571pg?

Will Windows 10 be able to run on an Acer Aspire v5-571pg?: hi not to long ago i found an Acer Aspire v5-571pg, it has really good specs and i want to turn it into a computer i could use for digital art or work. I put in a new hard drive and now i want to put in an operating system via USB. I tryed to look up if this computer was...
  9. Windows 10 extremely low volume issue on 64bit Acer Aspire V5-571G

Windows 10 extremely low volume issue on 64bit Acer Aspire V5-571G: Installed Windows 10 Upgrade (Build 10240). Both my Edifier R18 speakers and Genius comm microphone headphones now have just minimal volume, when completely cranked up by hardware volume control you are able to hear a very faint sound with software sound control at 100%....
  10. Acer v5 windows 10 trackpad gestures

Acer v5 windows 10 trackpad gestures: Hi guys, has any of you had any luck setting up gestures in windows 10 - without going into registry and doing some potentially dangerous tweaks? Id like to enable the gestures. Its not critically important but why not. Thanks. P.s. Love the forum. Great tips as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to upgrade acer aspire X3910 to windows 10