Windows 10: Unable to Upload/ Download files, photos

Discus and support Unable to Upload/ Download files, photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series. For the past 2 months, I am unable to either download or upload any files from my laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PradeepParik, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Unable to Upload/ Download files, photos

I am using Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series. For the past 2 months, I am unable to either download or upload any files from my laptop.

What could be the problem and what should I do to rectify the problem?

:)

PradeepParik, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Uploading photos

Hi Doc,

If in case that you're unable to see the files using Photos app, this can be caused when the path or source location to upload photos in Photos app was not set. To add more source folders to the Pictures folder, kindly follow these steps:

• In Photos app, click the gear icon or Settings
    • Under Sources, click Add a folder.
    • Select the driver represent by the device that you've connected to your computer and then select Add this folder to Pictures.

For more information you can visit this article: See all your photos.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Uploading of files

Hi Amanda,

To better assist you, we appreciate if you can answer the following questions:

• Are you uploading your files to OneDrive using a computer or mobile phone?
    • Are you using a browser or OneDrive app to upload the files?

For the meantime, you can check the article:
    Fix problems uploading files on the OneDrive website
    and
    Upload photos and files to OneDrive
    . The two articles contain steps that you can perform to help you upload your files.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Unable to Upload/ Download files, photos

Unable to upload pictures from Photos App

Hi, Jesinta...I followed all your suggestions above and I am still not able to upload photos to facebook from the Windows app. Still Getting "Error uploading photos..." with no error number. I am unable to upload photos from anywhere.

Thank you

i'mwithunow, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Unable to Upload/ Download files, photos

1. Unable to Upload/ Download files, photos - Similar Threads - Unable Upload Download

2. Photo Upload

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Upload: I am trying to upload the pictures off of my iphone XR to my computer. I have like 6,000 pictures that I want off of my phone to make space. I press Import and from a USB device. . It loads them, and I click one months worth of pictures to upload which is around 150 pictures....
  3. Photo upload

Photo upload: Can you help me upload photos from camera to computer - old way no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-upload/e7c64b4e-02f6-4a46-afce-80d706025e79"
  4. PHOTOS uploading

PHOTOS uploading: All of my pictures are on PHOTOS. I want to transfer them to another folder. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-uploading/190728a6-b0d3-4614-ad8e-aeb930076ef6"
  5. upload photos

upload photos: I am unable to upload photos from my iphone to my pc using window photo or directly from DCIM. i can upload a few then get a message that device not connected. i have tried numerous different pc's windows 7 and windows 10, multiple usb cords and 2 different apple devices...
  6. How to download and then upload photos

How to download and then upload photos: Can you explain how I can download a photo from an email so that I can then upload it to a web site (a dating site)? Thanks, Susan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-and-then-upload-photos/830b187d-0d59-4fc0-b743-36b7efee3653"
  7. unable to upload photos from Canon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to upload photos from Canon: Hello, The computer is detecting my canera, yet when I click import in the photos app, it says 0 photos detected. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upload-photos-from-canon/3475aedc-0949-4738-a442-d40dbed4f2d5
  8. Uploading photos

Uploading photos: How do you convert raw canon photos to jpg that you upload to another website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-photos/3760257a-6121-4fd2-89f6-d5028417b121"
  9. Upload file for iCloud photos is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upload file for iCloud photos is missing: After installing Win 10, my HP desktop has a fit at startup. Message slides rapidly in and out, saying 'Upload file for iCloud is missing' . Screen alternates with black screen several times. Tool bar disappears and re-appears a few times. Eventually, about 5 minutes or so,...
  10. uploading sd photos into photo files

in Windows 10 Support
    uploading sd photos into photo files: I just got a new computer with windows 10! When I insert an sd card from my camera, I can view the photos on the card but cant figure out how to move them into my photo files?? 53323