Windows 10: Unable to upload images from my iPhone in ‘Photos’ app - stuck on ‘Looking for new photos...

Discus and support Unable to upload images from my iPhone in ‘Photos’ app - stuck on ‘Looking for new photos... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to clear some space and add photos to my laptop from my iPhone. When I try the ‘Import’ on the ‘Photos’ app, it stays on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Paulwhite20, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Unable to upload images from my iPhone in ‘Photos’ app - stuck on ‘Looking for new photos...

Hello

I am trying to clear some space and add photos to my laptop from my iPhone. When I try the ‘Import’ on the ‘Photos’ app, it stays on the ‘looking for new photos and images screen’ eventually topping off at the same number, then ‘Photos’ freezes, and closes.

I have the newest version of iTunes and the IOS downloaded, I have iCloud turned off, but nothing seems to be working.

Any help would be appreciated. It seems like this should be an easy task to complete...

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Paulwhite20
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Paulwhite20, Feb 27, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Feb 27, 2020
  3. How to upload photos from an Iphone to the new Windows 10.

Still unable to upload photos from IPhone. Suggestions not helpful, and we are not all fluent in computereeze.

ann brisson, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Ivycao Win User

Unable to upload images from my iPhone in ‘Photos’ app - stuck on ‘Looking for new photos...

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Unable to upload images from my iPhone in ‘Photos’ app - stuck on ‘Looking for new photos...

1. Unable to upload images from my iPhone in ‘Photos’ app - stuck on ‘Looking for new photos... - Similar Threads - Unable upload images

2. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows: When I try to upload photos from my iPhone iOS 13.5.1 on my Laptop Windows 10 Pro using the "import" then "from a connected device" option with USB on the Photos app, I get the message that something went wrong. What can I do?...
  3. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows: When I try to upload photos from my iPhone iOS 13.5.1 on my Laptop Windows 10 Pro using the "import" then "from a connected device" option with USB on the Photos app, I get the message that something went wrong. What can I do?...
  4. Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC

Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC: Hello,As the title of this post states, I am having trouble importing photos and videos from my iPhone into the photos app on Windows 11. I have ~4000 photos and videos. When I try to import all of them at once, it stops and says that something went wrong. At this point, only...
  5. Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC: Hello,As the title of this post states, I am having trouble importing photos and videos from my iPhone into the photos app on Windows 11. I have ~4000 photos and videos. When I try to import all of them at once, it stops and says that something went wrong. At this point, only...
  6. photo upload from iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo upload from iphone: I am trying to upload my photos from my phone to my surface pro. The program has a hard time identifying my iPhone even when the phone is unlocked. Once the program identifies my phone is there after multiple trys, the program searches for photos and identifies the full...
  7. Uploading iPhone photos to Microsoft Windows Photos App

Uploading iPhone photos to Microsoft Windows Photos App: I have updated both my iTunes and the latest version of the Photos app, and I am still having an issue importing photos/videos from my phone. I "import from device" and "trust the computer" and the download begins. The screen shows that 14,000+ photos are found and then the...
  8. iPhone uploading to PC problems photo app

iPhone uploading to PC problems photo app: Having problems getting photos and videos I have taken to my PC I plug the iphone 7 in and the photo app starts, then i click trust computer on phone then I choose photos i want to upload it starts and about 3 or 4 photos in I get the screen "Something went wrong" I have...
  9. Upload photos from iPhone to PC

Upload photos from iPhone to PC: When I go to Photos > Import > Upload from USB, and my iPhone is plugged in and I have clicked to allow and trust the computer on my phone... SOMETIMES it allows me to select the files I want to upload to my laptop, but USUALLY I get the error message: "Add something to...
  10. uploading photos from photos app to a website

uploading photos from photos app to a website: Hi - I want to upload some photos from the photo app to a website, so I can print them. I can't seem to be able to access the photos app (only pictures) as an upload option. Can you help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photos app iphone importing stuck on looking for new photos