Windows 10: Unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel on Gmail

Discus and support Unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel on Gmail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel documents on Gmail. PDF, Powerpoint etc is fine. I've cleared my cache as posts suggest. Nothing. I'm also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TrishMalone, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel on Gmail

I'm unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel documents on Gmail.

PDF, Powerpoint etc is fine. I've cleared my cache as posts suggest. Nothing. I'm also using the latest Adobe flash.

I've tried it on Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. All the same.

I'm on Windows 10.

one of many problems I continue to have over the last six months since I switched from Apple. Urghh...

This is incredibly frustrating. Please if someone can help, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks

:)

TrishMalone, Sep 12, 2019

2. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    @mentions for comments in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint available

Source:

Brink, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel on Gmail

unable to save files in Excel and Word

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description of the issue, I understand that you are unable to save files in Excel and Word.

I would suggest you to follow the below path in Excel and as well as for Word.

File > Options > Trust Centre > Trust Center Settings > Trusted Documents,

Check the option for Allow documents on a network to be trusted

Additionally, also refer to the below link for more information.

Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/891636

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel on Gmail

1. Unable to upload Microsoft Word/Excel on Gmail - Similar Threads - Unable upload Microsoft

2. unable to open word and excel files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to open word and excel files: Dear Sir/Madam,unable to open word and excel files* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-word-and-excel-files/583290d7-8970-4d83-a601-b647866f59db
  3. unable to open word and excel files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to open word and excel files: Dear Sir/Madam,unable to open word and excel files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-word-and-excel-files/583290d7-8970-4d83-a601-b647866f59db
  4. unable to open word and excel files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to open word and excel files: Dear Sir/Madam,unable to open word and excel files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-word-and-excel-files/583290d7-8970-4d83-a601-b647866f59db
  5. unable to open word and excel files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Cannot attach Word doc to gmail or upload to Google Drive

Cannot attach Word doc to gmail or upload to Google Drive: Neither can I upload documents to Google Drive, so pretty sure it's an File Explorer issue. I can attach PDFs and other file types.I have an HP laptop running Windows 10.I already tried the following:Opened Gmail in a different browser both Chromoe and Firefoxfollowed all the...
  7. Latest Microsoft Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Microsoft Word & Excel: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Sir, This is Gavin. Currently using Microsoft Word & Excel 2016 Version: 2106 for My Windows 10 OS Laptop ↓ As Attached Screen Shot Below. I would like to know is this the Latest Version or is there any New Version released after that. If Yes, then...
  8. Unable to open Excel or Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open Excel or Word: I am unable to open a specific Excel File or Excel or Word at all. It shows and error message -2147163890. Any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-excel-or-word/912bb6f2-25f4-4437-a264-0b964795513e
  9. Unable to start Excel and Word

Unable to start Excel and Word: I have windows 10 and I have on my machine Office 2016. I have the icons for word, excel and one note on the task bar. One note will open with the usual double click on its icon however neither word nor excel will open without highlighting the icon and selecting open as...
  10. Uploading and attaching word and excel files in Windows 10

Uploading and attaching word and excel files in Windows 10: Just got a new computer with Windows 10. I am unable to upload Word and Excel files to my website or attach them in my email. I can do it with pdf files. The files are small so that is not the issue. I have tried several browsers, Edge, Mozilla and Chrome. HELP!...