Windows 10: unable to upload photos from Canon

Discus and support unable to upload photos from Canon in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, The computer is detecting my canera, yet when I click import in the photos app, it says 0 photos detected. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shelly Argy, Dec 8, 2018.

1. unable to upload photos from Canon

Hello,

The computer is detecting my canera, yet when I click import in the photos app, it says 0 photos detected.

Help!

:)

Shelly Argy, Dec 8, 2018

2. Unable to upload pictures from Photos App

Hi, Jesinta...I followed all your suggestions above and I am still not able to upload photos to facebook from the Windows app. Still Getting "Error uploading photos..." with no error number. I am unable to upload photos from anywhere.

Thank you

i'mwithunow, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    Uploading photos

Hi Doc,

If in case that you're unable to see the files using Photos app, this can be caused when the path or source location to upload photos in Photos app was not set. To add more source folders to the Pictures folder, kindly follow these steps:

• In Photos app, click the gear icon or Settings
    • Under Sources, click Add a folder.
    • Select the driver represent by the device that you've connected to your computer and then select Add this folder to Pictures.

For more information you can visit this article: See all your photos.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Clark Ari, Dec 8, 2018
  4. JoMarx Win User

unable to upload photos from Canon

unable to attach photos from canon camera error code Imap or mapi

Original Title: Imap or mapi

After installing Canon camera program, after upgrading to Win 10, I cannot email photos from the program. Says Imap or mapi

isn't installed and cannot attach photo to email directly from the program. Contacted my cable company and they were unable

to help, "we're not Canon, we're an internet company and your problem is with Microsoft, contact them". So, here I am. Any

suggestions?

JAM

JoMarx, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

unable to upload photos from Canon

1. unable to upload photos from Canon - Similar Threads - unable upload photos

2. Unable to download photos from Canon Powershot ELPH190IS to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to download photos from Canon Powershot ELPH190IS to Windows 10: Until recently, I have been able to download my photos to my computer using WiFi. All of a sudden, I cannot finish the import portion and the Photo screen disappears without letting me finish the download process....
  3. photo upload from iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo upload from iphone: I am trying to upload my photos from my phone to my surface pro. The program has a hard time identifying my iPhone even when the phone is unlocked. Once the program identifies my phone is there after multiple trys, the program searches for photos and identifies the full...
  4. Photo upload

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo upload: Can you help me upload photos from camera to computer - old way no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-upload/e7c64b4e-02f6-4a46-afce-80d706025e79"
  5. PHOTOS uploading

PHOTOS uploading: All of my pictures are on PHOTOS. I want to transfer them to another folder. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-uploading/190728a6-b0d3-4614-ad8e-aeb930076ef6"
  6. upload photos

upload photos: I am unable to upload photos from my iphone to my pc using window photo or directly from DCIM. i can upload a few then get a message that device not connected. i have tried numerous different pc's windows 7 and windows 10, multiple usb cords and 2 different apple devices...
  7. Uploading photos from an SD Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uploading photos from an SD Card: I am a photographer and I do not attach my camera to my PC. I take my SD card out to my card reader and put it into a USB. On Windows 7, on Windows Settings I preset it so the Folder would be put on my H:/Pictures I set Autoplay so when I did this a little window would...
  8. uploading photos from photos app to a website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uploading photos from photos app to a website: Hi - I want to upload some photos from the photo app to a website, so I can print them. I can't seem to be able to access the photos app (only pictures) as an upload option. Can you help?...
  9. Unable to Upload/ Download files, photos

Unable to Upload/ Download files, photos: I am using Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series. For the past 2 months, I am unable to either download or upload any files from my laptop. What could be the problem and what should I do to rectify the problem?...
  10. Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera.: Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera. Software reloaded after Hard drive change but download option is not available...