Windows 10: Unable to upload picture as it is not the right size

Discus and support Unable to upload picture as it is not the right size in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Been trying to add my custom picture for months now. it keeps popping up something about picture needing to be 1080x1080... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenSkywalker, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Unable to upload picture as it is not the right size

Split from this thread.​

Been trying to add my custom picture for months now. it keeps popping up something about picture needing to be 1080x1080 pixels. I know it is not sure why it is not recognizing it.

:)

BenSkywalker, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Feb 12, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Feb 12, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

Unable to upload picture as it is not the right size

Increase image file upload size cap

Limit each person to what they can upload ?, well that's terrible after time as posted pics end up deleted and leave useful threads with missing pictures.

Or did it misunderstand point number 2.

AsRock, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Unable to upload picture as it is not the right size

1. Unable to upload picture as it is not the right size - Similar Threads - Unable upload picture

2. Uploading pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading pictures: I have a lg cell phone and have uploaded pictures before; however, I tried to upload some pictures this morning and it went to one of Microsoft's products, I believe it was One Note and I cannot find them. I do not want to use any type of cloud! Can you tell me the easiest...
  3. Uploading pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading pictures: I have a lg cell phone and have uploaded pictures before; however, I tried to upload some pictures this morning and it went to one of Microsoft's products, I believe it was One Note and I cannot find them. I do not want to use any type of cloud! Can you tell me the easiest...
  4. Picture File Upload

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Picture File Upload: Awhile back I Used to be able to Upload a photo to whatever. Now, when I go to do the same thing, it has No information on that file. I'll put my cursor on it and says the Size of it but when I go to Upload, it doesn't do anything. It is a jpg.file. One had it as a png.file....
  5. uploading pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uploading pictures: I am having trouble uploading my pictures onto my Window 10 computer. I never had a problem until now. It will upload into my computer, then when I look for them , they are nowhere to be found. Any suggestions ?...
  6. Pictures and video are wrong file size and unable to open

Pictures and video are wrong file size and unable to open: Hello, I am aware of the 1803 issues that caused file sizes to be incorrect. I am now on version 1909 and still having the same problem. Both Windows and TreeSize state that the allocated hard drive space is 2.8 GB, but the size is 9.5 TB. The reason for the high file...
  7. Uploading Pictures

Uploading Pictures: I can't upload my pictures to my computer. I go to the photos app and it says there are no devices even though I click on my phone icon. Then I go to files to try and upload through there and it says there are no pictures....
  8. UPLOADING PICTURES TO COMPUTER...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UPLOADING PICTURES TO COMPUTER...: Every time I try to upload pictures from my Iphone 7 to my HP computer, a few pictures upload until it stops and says that "something went wrong. Your files might not be imported." I have attempted everything online that has been suggested to do, which brings me to believe...
  9. uploading pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    uploading pictures: I am trying to upload my pictures from a Samsung Tablet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pictures/e4f6f549-3c35-48c3-b0af-6912d7234b61
  10. Unable to right click on pictures or files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to right click on pictures or files: With the latest update for Windows 10 I can no longer right click on pictures or folders. When i do I receive the spinning circle that does not stop. when I click on the desktop I receive a white screen...