Windows 10: Unable to upload themes from the Microsft Store?

Discus and support Unable to upload themes from the Microsft Store? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I go to settings>personalization>themes> Get more themes in Microsoft Store> select- a new theme - click on get, to get new theme, and nothing happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UntamedGoddess, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Unable to upload themes from the Microsft Store?

I go to settings>personalization>themes> Get more themes in Microsoft Store> select- a new theme - click on get, to get new theme, and nothing happens.

:)

UntamedGoddess, Jun 8, 2019

2. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 8, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Unable to upload themes from the Microsft Store?

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Unable to upload themes from the Microsft Store?

1. Unable to upload themes from the Microsft Store? - Similar Threads - Unable upload themes

2. Unable to import or upload images from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to import or upload images from camera: I have never had problems with uploading photos from my camera but now I can't. Why? I have followed my usual method but it no longer works. I am not very computer literate and don't understand all the 'speak'. * Moved from Community Participation Center ***Modified...
  3. microsft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsft account: I have two different machines running windows 10 using the same Microsoft account, both have different data, can I change the account on one without losing any data on both....
  4. Unable to remove theme downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to remove theme downloaded from Microsoft Store: I downloaded a theme from Microsoft Store (Community Showcase Natural Landscapes 2), but now I can't delete it. I go to Settings/Personalization/Themes, and right click on the theme I want to delete, but the only option it gives me is "Save theme for sharing." When I right...
  5. Combine themes from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Combine themes from Microsoft Store: Hi I can't figure this out. Everything I'm doing doesn't seem work. All I want is to showe every themes in the slideshow on my baggrund, but somehow, it's only possible to pick one theme and not all of them? I've tried the...
  6. Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft Store Not opening. Can't download games or apps or anything from it or the online...: Please Help me! My Microsoft store app is not working or doesn't exist on my computer. On the start menu it shows up with this white loading bar and doesn't open. Also, it doesn't show up in settings under apps and features. I recently purchased a game from the Microsoft...
  7. microsft store apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsft store apps: microsoft photos app backward and forward button is missing from my laptop in windows 10 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store-apps/8cb0bec8-7551-4679-b524-c5e23589f813
  8. unable to upload photos from Canon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unable to upload photos from Canon: Hello, The computer is detecting my canera, yet when I click import in the photos app, it says 0 photos detected. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upload-photos-from-canon/3475aedc-0949-4738-a442-d40dbed4f2d5
  9. Microsft store is not starting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsft store is not starting: Hi, My Microsoft store is not starting I have tries all the solution those were posted in community. Please tell me how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store-is-not-starting/4ca15606-45e5-4c78-9c82-570a88fa0bff"
  10. Unable to download from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download from store: Greetings, I am unable to download anything from the store. Every time I try a download it stays set to "Pending". I have tried everything I could find on the net from wsreset.exe to checking updates to calling on the flying spaghetti monster. Nothing helps. Initially...