Windows 10: Unable to upload themes from the Microsft Store?

Discus and support Unable to upload themes from the Microsft Store? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I go to settings>personalization>themes> Get more themes in Microsoft Store> select- a new theme - click on get, to get new theme, and nothing happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UntamedGoddess, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Unable to upload themes from the Microsft Store?

I go to settings>personalization>themes> Get more themes in Microsoft Store> select- a new theme - click on get, to get new theme, and nothing happens.

:)

UntamedGoddess, Jun 8, 2019

2. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 8, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Unable to upload themes from the Microsft Store?

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Unable to upload themes from the Microsft Store?

1. Unable to upload themes from the Microsft Store? - Similar Threads - Unable upload themes

2. Microsft store Not loding in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft store Not loding in.: Hello Internet! i have windows 11 pro on a dell laptop, i had an issue where it would not install but now it wont load up so i cant check it stays on this screen: It has been on it for more that 30+ mins...
  3. Netflix executable from Microsft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Netflix executable from Microsft Store.: Hello everyone, I need to get the Netflix executable from Microsoft Store, but I am not finding it in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps. I need it to be able to add the application to the application control of a particular antivirus, could someone help me?...
  4. Netflix executable from Microsft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix executable from Microsft Store.: Hello everyone, I need to get the Netflix executable from Microsoft Store, but I am not finding it in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps. I need it to be able to add the application to the application control of a particular antivirus, could someone help me?...
  5. Netflix executable from Microsft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. microsft store

microsft store: i have been experiencing troubles with downloading call of duty infinite warfare. i only have 12gbs of storage left on my device i was trying to use an external hardrive to download this but every time i select the drive and click install it the install button goes grey but...
  7. How can I upload a theme to Windows store...?

How can I upload a theme to Windows store...?: How can I upload a theme to Windows store...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upload-a-theme-to-windows-store/f17cd66c-505a-4679-93f5-c48722aba2bf
  8. microsft store

microsft store: microsoft store updating microsoft office desktop app continuously when check on get updates in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-store/eb264d02-6338-4ee8-b2a5-8b29e00d108d
  9. Microsft store

Microsft store: Hello, I went to MS Store and searched Adobe Photoshop, then Lightroom. When I clicked on 'get,' a redirect happened and it said 'You own this app.' When I click install, the button gets pressed, but the installation doesn't start. I pressed the button many times after that...
  10. Unable to remove theme downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to remove theme downloaded from Microsoft Store: I downloaded a theme from Microsoft Store (Community Showcase Natural Landscapes 2), but now I can't delete it. I go to Settings/Personalization/Themes, and right click on the theme I want to delete, but the only option it gives me is "Save theme for sharing." When I right...