Windows 10: unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed"

Discus and support unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used to upload video on a facebook page but suddenly it's stop working . when i try to upload video , it says upload failed " Network error Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pradeepvaswani, Mar 30, 2021.

1. unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed"

I used to upload video on a facebook page but suddenly it's stop working . when i try to upload video , it says upload failed " Network error

Your video couldn't be uploaded due to an issue with your Internet connection. Please check your connection and try again."

but i know my network connection is fine as i can easily upload my video on youtube . i am only facing problem when uploading on facebook page . I tried two browsers "edge and chrome" same error on both . Can someone help and suggest on this please ?

:)

pradeepvaswani, Mar 30, 2021
  2. Sheldrick Win User

videos will not upload to facebook

Hey Goldfishy86,

Im afraid it is not possible to upload your videos onto Facebook using the Facebook application on the E71.

You could try log into the Facebook website on your device browser and log into your Facebook and view the original website not the mobile version, from there try to upload your videos onto Facebook.

If it does not work and you are still looking to upload your videos to Facebook I suggest downloading

Nokia PC Suite
    and transferring your videos to your PC and uploading it via your PC web browser.

However I suggest you can get in touch with the
    developers department of Facebook
    and make a suggestion to them about maybe making any changes which you may be looking for in the application.

I hope this helps, let me know if you manage to solve your issue!

Sheldrick, Mar 30, 2021
  3. Video Upload to Facebook Page

Long story short...

I sing in a gospel quartet. We have a facebook page, and I am the geek in the bunch. I have a Lumia 1520 Windows Phone, and I am responsible for posting updates, pictures, videos, etc. of the things we do while were out. The issue: an app to upload videos
    directly to a facebook business page from Windows Phone does not exist. I can upload to a profile all day long, but not a page. Sure I can share it after the fact, or copy to a computer and upload, but why when android and iPhone has no problem completing
    this task.

For the time being, the Lumia 1520 is being shelved for a LG G2 that can post videos to facebook business pages. I'm hoping I didn't miss anything. That's where you come in!

Thanks!

Heav3nbound, Mar 30, 2021
  4. unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed"

Cannot upload video to Facebook

I have imported a video to Windows Live Photo Gallery but when I go into Facebook and try to upload it it disappears from the list of imported videos. So there is no option to upload as not showing.

JeanneStone, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed"

1. unable to upload video on facebook page error " upload Failed" - Similar Threads - unable upload video

2. Upload of mp4 video to Onedrive fails unusually

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upload of mp4 video to Onedrive fails unusually: I've been able to upload videos, images and other files to my OneDrive public folder, for others to view, on many occasions. Recently, upload of 2 files one an mp4 video, 31Mb, and the other a zipped version of the mp4, about 5mb, and both fail after a few seconds of upload....
  3. Upload of mp4 video to Onedrive fails unusually

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upload of mp4 video to Onedrive fails unusually: I've been able to upload videos, images and other files to my OneDrive public folder, for others to view, on many occasions. Recently, upload of 2 files one an mp4 video, 31Mb, and the other a zipped version of the mp4, about 5mb, and both fail after a few seconds of upload....
  4. Upload of mp4 video to Onedrive fails unusually

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Uploading Youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uploading Youtube videos: Hi, I am trying to upload or even play back video I recorded on youtube but screen starts flashing and unknown error comes up?? What do I do?? Also how do I add a device to google play. I downloaded a song on one device and want to move it to another but when I try and...
  6. Video Uploads

Video Uploads: Hello, I am trying to upload videos from my iPhone to the computer but it will not upload any of my content. I need the contact ASAP for work. Thank you. ALi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-uploads/915d8ece-e74d-4ba9-8469-193213652b02
  7. Uploads photos but not videos.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uploads photos but not videos.: I plug in my galaxy S8 and go to photos on my computer then click "import" only the photos will go on and not the videos. How can I get my videos from my phone onto te computer? submitted by /u/kyleisbuck [link] [comments]...
  8. Video upload

Video upload: I uploaded a video off my computer, but it's taking a long time. It's like it's stuck or frozen, it's taking way to long. What's the problem and what can I do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-upload/9e755ff0-2a92-4089-ac98-a3124e789a46"
  9. UPLOAD FAILING

UPLOAD FAILING: got a microsoft update about 2 weeks ago. after the update i was not able to upload to my website. error " unable to connect using id and password". have been uploading successfully for years before that. contacted my web hosting provider and they had no problem accessing...
  10. horizontal lines on video once uploaded to facebook

horizontal lines on video once uploaded to facebook: Horizontal lines a few centimeters apart appear on my video when I upload to Facebook???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horizontal-lines-on-video-once-uploaded-to/53abfc1a-17dc-492c-947c-5b33f2890a0b