Windows 10: Unable to use Amazon website on one of my computers

Discus and support Unable to use Amazon website on one of my computers in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Both Chrome and MS edge browsers are giving me the same problem: After I get to the Amazon.com website , I can't search for anything. Whenever I enter... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by sportflyer, May 29, 2021.

1. Unable to use Amazon website on one of my computers

Both Chrome and MS edge browsers are giving me the same problem: After I get to the Amazon.com website , I can't search for anything. Whenever I enter a search item, the browsers lock up and I see "waiting for unagi.com......etc etc." After exiting the browsers ,I can't relaunch either browser until I reboot computer. This is a very recent event. I never had this problem before. I uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome but that did not fix the issue. I don't have this problem with my other networked computers. Seems like only the Amazon page gives me this problem with that particular computer which is running Windows 10Pro 20H2. Other networked computers are on Windows 10 Home 21H1 . Any ideas how to fix? Thanks

:)

sportflyer, May 29, 2021

2. Amazon streaming problem

Thanks for posting the picture of the error. The error is from the Amazon player not Windows.

That being said, I did try to 'replicate' your error. The only way I could force a failure was to turn off the setting "Let sites save protected media licenses on my device".

I suggest that you post your computers brand and model. It looks like there are others with this issue and there could be a common driver or setting that came along with the upgrade.

I took a look at amazon's troubleshooting tips. I don't believe they would help you either.

Sorry I was unable to help. I hope someone else steps in with an answer for you.

FunSideOfSteve, May 29, 2021
  3. ASRockIQ Win User
    Unable to access website

hey guys, i seem to be unable to access THIS website. i'm a VIP there and i'm working on my sticky thread. the site maybe down or something. i tried turning my DSL Modem and Router off and that's a no go. tried restarting my computer and that also was a no go. lastly tried clearing DATA like Cookies, History, Etc. site maybe just be down.

ASRockIQ, May 29, 2021
  4. Unable to use Amazon website on one of my computers

Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Unable to use Amazon website on one of my computers

1. Unable to use Amazon website on one of my computers - Similar Threads - Unable Amazon website

2. amazon app doesn't take me to amazon website on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amazon app doesn't take me to amazon website on laptop: I use an amazon icon in my system tray. when I click on it I get what you see below. It comes up on my screen. I DO NOT HAVE an amazon application on my laptop/ If i click on the icon in the start menu the same thing happens. how do i fix this please. What is this garbage...
  3. amazon app doesn't take me to amazon website on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    amazon app doesn't take me to amazon website on laptop: I use an amazon icon in my system tray. when I click on it I get what you see below. It comes up on my screen. I DO NOT HAVE an amazon application on my laptop/ If i click on the icon in the start menu the same thing happens. how do i fix this please. What is this garbage...
  4. amazon app doesn't take me to amazon website on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to use my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use my computer: I downloaded Windows 11. Now once I sign on with my password I have to re click every 20 seconds.The system will not stay on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-my-computer/e5809117-4aea-4811-9fe8-0ae3bd85d9e6
  6. Unable to use my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use my computer: I downloaded Windows 11. Now once I sign on with my password I have to re click every 20 seconds.The system will not stay on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-my-computer/e5809117-4aea-4811-9fe8-0ae3bd85d9e6
  7. Scammer Popped up on Amazon Website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scammer Popped up on Amazon Website: I was trying to get on amazon and a warning page popped up that told me multiple accounts were being hacked into. How can I make that not pop up/do I forever need to just remember not to click that? It was the same exact message that another person had commented and written...
  8. Privacy error on one computer for one specific website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy error on one computer for one specific website: Hello, I hope someone here can help, because I feel like I have exhausted all of my other options. So I have a website, Josh and Jamie Photography | Hampton Roads and Virginia Beach Wedding Photography, that is built on the Wordpress platform. If I access my site or WP...
  9. I am unable to connect to one website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to connect to one website: I cannot connect to a webmail site I have used for years. I can go to other sites. I can get to the webmail from other computers, but not this one. I tried 3 different browsers. The problem is not at their end. Any suggestions?...
  10. Website corrupted on one computer, but not on other

in Browsers and Email
    Website corrupted on one computer, but not on other: Hi, When I visit the Norwegian newspaper vg.no on my laptop it is corrupted as the pictures show. Except for the VG logo, all other information is text only. This problem does not occur on other computers on the network, but the really strange thing is that it happens...