Windows 10: Unable to use audio balance

Discus and support Unable to use audio balance in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i recently messed up my headset by giving it a little knock, so the right side of it is alot quiter than the left. A good solution is to raise the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Victor Ou, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Victor Ou Win User

Unable to use audio balance

So i recently messed up my headset by giving it a little knock, so the right side of it is alot quiter than the left. A good solution is to raise the audio on the right side. Ive already tried raising the volume by going through the control panel but it wont show the option to balance. So im kinda at a dead end on what to do...

:)

Victor Ou, Sep 26, 2022

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Audio Balance

This has audio level but not left/right balance.

Hemal Pandya, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Mala_S Win User

Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

Hello J1mmyth3F1sh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Is your headphones getting detected in the Playback settings?
    • Are you trying to play the audio on both Speakers and Headphones at the same time?

Ideally, if you have configured Sound settings to play on your left speakers, the same goes with the headphones. The sound starts playing only on the left side of your headphones according to the settings changed.

Meanwhile, we can try configuring the headphones and change the balance level in the sound settings and see if it works. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it helps.

Method : Run audio test for your headphones.

• Open Control Panel from the Start menu and click on
      Sound.
    • In the Sound window, click on your
      Headphones and select Configure option at the bottom left.
    • By running the test, check if both sides of your headphones are working fine.

If that doesn’t help, I would suggest you to check with the audio balance by following the steps listed below:

• Open Sound settings from
      Control Panel,
      and right click on the Headphones to open its
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and select
      Balance
      button. In the Balance window, you can use the slider to balance both left and right headphones equally.

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I suggest you to leave a
    Feedback for this product so
    that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Unable to use audio balance - Similar Threads - Unable audio balance

2. Unable to use audio balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use audio balance: So i recently messed up my headset by giving it a little knock, so the right side of it is alot quiter than the left. A good solution is to raise the audio on the right side. Ive already tried raising the volume by going through the control panel but it wont show the option...
  3. Audio balance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio balance: Simple question really: where can I find the audio balance just simple stereo balance between left&right slider in the Settings panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-balance/dd0cc330-2a2e-4426-b247-6dcbc6b23415
  4. Audio Balance Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Balance Issue: [ATTACH] Always resets to this in windows 10 on boot, any idea how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/blxktv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ls4ajf/audio_balance_issue/
  5. Adjust Windows' audio balance using decimal values?

Adjust Windows' audio balance using decimal values?: Hi. I have an issue with my headset where the audio is always unbalanced, and because of a simple oversight in the audio settings page, I can't change this. If I move the right slider up, the audio leans to the right. If I leave the right slider at the same level as the...
  6. Audio Balance Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Balance Issue: My bluetooth earbuds are physically broken (right side is louder than left) an I'm trying to balance the audio to fic this on my PC. I know where the balance option is (sound>sound control panel>properties>levels>balance) however when I drag either only the left or only the...
  7. Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unbalanced Audio / Auto Balanced Audio: I am having trouble with my computer auto balancing and turning down apps automatically. I want my headphones to be at the same volume that the master fader is at, like in the pic with the airpods. I have to turn up apps when I launch them when using my headphones. I've...
  8. Audio balance issue in the headphone

Audio balance issue in the headphone: Salut Am luat pc ..mi-am luat licenta..casti bune..totul bine si frumos dar cand filmez pe pc se aude muzica de fundal in casti dar vocea doar in casca stanga...asa e si pe filmare...ce pot face? Moderator Edit: Translation: Hello I took the pc ..I got my license..good...
  9. Can't Adjust Audio Balance

Can't Adjust Audio Balance: Hello! So, I recently connected my AirPods to my Dell Laptop, but my right AirPod is quieter than my left. On my phone, I have adjusted the audio balance to compensate, so I tried to do the same thing on my laptop. For some reason, when I go to adjust the balance on the...
  10. Realtek Audio Balance Problem

Realtek Audio Balance Problem: Hi all, I've been having this issue ever since I updated my Realtek drivers from Asus' website. The problem is my audio is now unbalanced, and the left speaker sounds much louder than the right one. It also feels like most of the bass level is coming from the left channel...