Windows 10: Unable to use Bluetooth headset

Discus and support Unable to use Bluetooth headset in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey , I am unable to use bluetooth headset and wireless mouse simultaneously . The headset starts producing unclear and broken sound , but when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Eshan1904, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Eshan1904 Win User

Unable to use Bluetooth headset

Hey ,

I am unable to use bluetooth headset and wireless mouse simultaneously . The headset starts producing unclear and broken sound , but when i turns off the mose , itthe headset starts functioning properly .

:)

Eshan1904, Jul 29, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jul 29, 2020
  3. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

Bluetooth Headset

Hi,

There seems to be an issue with your device when connecting your Bluetooth headset. We suggest that you check the steps on this article on how to

troubleshoot Bluetooth problems

Let us know how it goes.

Vicky Acs, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to use Bluetooth headset - Similar Threads - Unable Bluetooth headset

2. Unable to enable the bluetooth headset mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to enable the bluetooth headset mic: The sound is okay. but for some reason it's using my laptop's mic. it was perfectly fine, i'm only having this issue recently. how do i enable it? p.s. i've tried connecting my other bluetooth headset. same issue!...
  3. Unable to enable the bluetooth headset mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to enable the bluetooth headset mic: The sound is okay. but for some reason it's using my laptop's mic. it was perfectly fine, i'm only having this issue recently. how do i enable it? p.s. i've tried connecting my other bluetooth headset. same issue!...
  4. Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset: I am trying to connect my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my PC, they used to connect but now they wont.The device is listed as paired and when I click connect, it says "Connecting" where it currently says paired in the image, but only for less than a second, then it goes back...
  5. Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset: I am trying to connect my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my PC, they used to connect but now they wont.The device is listed as paired and when I click connect, it says "Connecting" where it currently says paired in the image, but only for less than a second, then it goes back...
  6. Headset unable to use Microphone & Problems with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset unable to use Microphone & Problems with bluetooth: Hello everyone. I've recently purchased a relatively expensive Headset from Sony Model: WH-1000XM3 and have had troubles with it from the start. There are two separate issues which I will try me level best to describe it. I'm on Windows 10. Issue No. 1 The headset only...
  7. Unable to use my headset

Unable to use my headset: I know this issue has been reported in the past. I have tried all of the tips recommended on the net. I am unable to use my headset with my MSI computer. I cannot hear, talk, etc. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling headset and drivers. When testing the headset I get a...
  8. Unable to pair Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to pair Bluetooth headset: Hello everyone, So i've bought this Skullcandy Hesh 2 wireless headset and there seems to be a problem I can't get it to connect properly to my laptop. It's an ASUS notebook. I made sure every driver is up to date I've contacted the company to mention them about it....
  9. Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device

Using a Bluetooth headset with an USB Bluetooth device: I bought an USB bluetooth device and a bluetooth headset to play a game. However, as soon as I connected the headset to the computer to play the game, various problems occured. Then I realized when I speak I was not able to hear and the other way around was also problematic....
  10. Use this PC as headset bluetooth

Use this PC as headset bluetooth: Hi, I've been trying to setup my new laptop which is Dell XPS 15 (9550, i7, FHD, Broadcom WiFi + BT) running Win 10 Home Edition, to pair my android cell phone and use the laptop Mic and Speaker act as bluetooth headset, however been searching around on google and some...