Windows 10: Unable to use Bluetooth on Asus laptop

Discus and support Unable to use Bluetooth on Asus laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. As the title metioned, I'm having trouble using the Bluetooth capabilities of my laptop. Any help provided wold be really apreciated. I'll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pedro Batista PB, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Unable to use Bluetooth on Asus laptop

Hello. As the title metioned, I'm having trouble using the Bluetooth capabilities of my laptop. Any help provided wold be really apreciated.

I'll try to explain the problem itself and what I already tried to do in order to solve it:

This afternoon I was listening to music on my smartphone through Bluetooth headphones. My headphones usually get interference from the laptop's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and my Wi-Fi network, so I enable the airplane mode on the laptop and turn off the Wi-Fi router.

A few hours later I went back to the laptop to watch some Youtube videos, turned the Wi-Fi router on and disabled the airplane mode. The laptop connects to the Wi-Fi router but the Bluetooth icon doesn't appear on the notification area. I go to the Action Center to turn Bluetooth on and nothing happens. Next I go to Bluetooth settings (didn't notice anything out of the ordinary) and try to use the toggle there, only to find out that it does nothing (the toggle itself works but nothing happens). That's when I suspected something was wrong.

I tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth adapter in Device Manager as well running the Bluetooth troubleshooter which didn't work, so I restarted the laptop thinking this problem would solve itself, but no. The laptop boots back up, I enter my PIN code and Bluetooth still doesn't work, but that's not all. Now the Bluetooth toggle on Action Center is gone, the Bluetooth settings are nowhere to be found. Next I went to Device Manager and saw something strange, every driver related to Bluetooth (headphones, smartphone and some sound related drivers) are missing (even with the hidden devices option checked), except the Bluetooth adapter driver which is showing the error 43. This error somehow is constantly showing and disappearing within intervals of 2 to 5 seconds. Already tried uninstalling the driver and restart the laptop but this doesn't fix anything. Windows just installs the driver again when it starts up.

I tried to explain this as best as I could, but if I missed something or there's anything else that could help find a solution, fell free to ask.

Tanks in advance for any help and I'm sorry if my english is not the best around here.

:)

Pedro Batista PB, Oct 20, 2018

2. No bluetooth connection on my windows 10 asus laptop

I'm having issues connecting to audio Bluetooth devices with my ASUS n550JK laptop and yes this laptop has Bluetooth capabilities. I have tried trouble shooting connections and updating drivers and quite frankly done everything that is suggested by other
    videos and instructions listed online but none works. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thanks

Shana-kayR, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Oct 20, 2018
  4. BartuHTC Win User

Unable to use Bluetooth on Asus laptop

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

I am using an ASUS Zenbook UX360UAK laptop with 64-bit Windows 10 installed, and have been using Microsoft's Bluetooth Mouse 3600 for months with no issue.

Suddenly, I cannot connect the mouse to my PC anymore. All my drivers are up to date, I have checked if the Bluetooth Support Service is working and the mouse can connect to my phone with no issue. But whenever I try to connect anything to my laptop I get
    an error message "Please try to reconnect your device."

Any suggestions are appreciated.

BartuHTC, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Unable to use Bluetooth on Asus laptop

1. Unable to use Bluetooth on Asus laptop - Similar Threads - Unable Bluetooth Asus

2. Bluetooth module problem on ASUS UX303UB laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth module problem on ASUS UX303UB laptop: Hi everyone,I just ask again for a support in order to find a solution regarding my bluetooth module Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 model AC 71265 NGW used on my system ASUS UX303UB. As I mentioned first time August 2022, my system doesn't "see" the bluetooth device, AFTER...
  3. Bluetooth module problem on ASUS UX303UB laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth module problem on ASUS UX303UB laptop: Hi everyone,I just ask again for a support in order to find a solution regarding my bluetooth module Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 model AC 71265 NGW used on my system ASUS UX303UB. As I mentioned first time August 2022, my system doesn't "see" the bluetooth device, AFTER...
  4. Unable to use Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use Bluetooth: hello,i am unable to use my bluetooth option on my windows 11.this is the error that couldn't connectPlease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-bluetooth/fa632bf6-c05f-4ce7-b5f3-8444b0be6f65
  5. Unable to use Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use Bluetooth: hello,i am unable to use my bluetooth option on my windows 11.this is the error that couldn't connectPlease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-bluetooth/fa632bf6-c05f-4ce7-b5f3-8444b0be6f65
  6. UNABLE TO USE BLUETOOTH IN LAPTOP

UNABLE TO USE BLUETOOTH IN LAPTOP: HI,I am unable to use bluetooth in my lenevo laptop . I have installed the bluetooth drivers for the same model but still it dose not showing anywhere ....REGARDS...
  7. Unable to use Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to use Bluetooth headset: Hey , I am unable to use bluetooth headset and wireless mouse simultaneously . The headset starts producing unclear and broken sound , but when i turns off the mose , itthe headset starts functioning properly ....
  8. My Asus laptop used to have bluetooth but after reinstalling windows my bluetooth...

My Asus laptop used to have bluetooth but after reinstalling windows my bluetooth...: Is there anything to help with this? i have tried almost everything and it says bluetooth doesnt exist on my laptop. my laptop has had a new motherboard as my laptop charger jack was broken but i dont see any reason why my bluetooth disappeared...
  9. Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop

Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop: Hi, I don't know if this problem has been solved or not, so I am sorry for asking this again. My laptop was damaged pretty badly in the hard drive section so I had to repaire it. But, after I repaired my laptop. Suddenly the bluetooth won't connect to anything. When I try...
  10. Unable to connect Asus laptop to the scanner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to connect Asus laptop to the scanner: I use PrimeFilm 1800 scanner which I cannot connect to the Asus laptop. I tried a lot of variants to connect these devices then I did troubleshooting, reinstalled software but with no avail....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use bluetooth on asus laptop

2. how to use bluetooth on and asus laptop

3. Asus Network Adapters