Windows 10: Unable to use Bluetooth on Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to use Bluetooth on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth in on but in notification its off and internet setting off ***Original title: Bluetooth***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cherylglover1, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Unable to use Bluetooth on Windows 10

Bluetooth in on but in notification its off and internet setting off

***Original title: Bluetooth***

:)

cherylglover1, Mar 5, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Mar 5, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Mar 5, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Unable to use Bluetooth on Windows 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Unable to use Bluetooth on Windows 10

1. Unable to use Bluetooth on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable Bluetooth

2. Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices: I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account and the error message showed up, "Try that again. We've run into an unexpected error, please sign in again."Yes, I did input the correct email and password. I also tried signing in with a different account and it did not...
  3. Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices: I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account and the error message showed up, "Try that again. We've run into an unexpected error, please sign in again."Yes, I did input the correct email and password. I also tried signing in with a different account and it did not...
  4. Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...: I have both the Poly V5200 and PLT V5200 Bluetooth headsets. Both connect fine to Bluetooth on a new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I was able to get the PLT connected as a sound input and output device, but I'm unable to connect the Poly V5200 for either input or output. Both...
  5. Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...

Poly V5200 connects fine to Bluetooth on new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I'm unable to connect...: I have both the Poly V5200 and PLT V5200 Bluetooth headsets. Both connect fine to Bluetooth on a new Dell Windows 11 laptop. I was able to get the PLT connected as a sound input and output device, but I'm unable to connect the Poly V5200 for either input or output. Both...
  6. Bluetooth - Unable to delete app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth - Unable to delete app: Window 11 PC doesn't have Bluetooth. Purchased USB Bluetooth Wireless 5.3 Adapter. Unfortunately, should of checked, came with miniature CD which my Desktop does not have. Searched net and downloaded what I thought was a correct driver that would work. I've now got Bluetooth...
  7. Bluetooth - Unable to delete app

Bluetooth - Unable to delete app: Window 11 PC doesn't have Bluetooth. Purchased USB Bluetooth Wireless 5.3 Adapter. Unfortunately, should of checked, came with miniature CD which my Desktop does not have. Searched net and downloaded what I thought was a correct driver that would work. I've now got Bluetooth...
  8. Galaxy Buds 4CSC and Other Bluetooth Devices Unable to Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Galaxy Buds 4CSC and Other Bluetooth Devices Unable to Connect: I'm having issues with my devices being unable to be detected. I have other devices that have been connected before that have no issues connecting, but when I try to connect a new device it is not popping up under "Add Device". They were discoverable before and have...
  9. Galaxy Buds 4CSC and Other Bluetooth Devices Unable to Connect

Galaxy Buds 4CSC and Other Bluetooth Devices Unable to Connect: I'm having issues with my devices being unable to be detected. I have other devices that have been connected before that have no issues connecting, but when I try to connect a new device it is not popping up under "Add Device". They were discoverable before and have...
  10. Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R"

Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R": Greetings everyone,I have an issue regarding the bluetooth driver, I am unable to locate other devices with my PC. I looked through various videos and forums and I've tried to follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the bluetooth driver but to no avail. I've even tried to...