Windows 10: Unable to Use Chinese Keyboard

Discus and support Unable to Use Chinese Keyboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I just downloaded the system's Chinese keyboard. However, there are certain issues when I'm typing certain words like hao - it comes out as ha'o... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MOHAMED SUFYAN, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Unable to Use Chinese Keyboard

Hello! I just downloaded the system's Chinese keyboard. However, there are certain issues when I'm typing certain words like hao - it comes out as ha'o instead of hao and I'm not given the word for hao good. It's the same when I try to type words with more than two letters. Certain letters are also not reflected properly for example, when I type shan, it gets typed out as sang'an. May I know what I can do to rectify this issue? Thank you!

:)

MOHAMED SUFYAN, Jan 23, 2022
  2. la_ge_an Win User

Unable to install Traditional Chinese Qwerty keyboard

Hi there,

I have a Nokia 1020 and I cannot locate the Traditional Chinese Qwerty keyboard to install. I did manage to locate the Simplefied Chinese Qwerty keyboard, however that is not what I was looking for. I have been researching on the past posts and forums and
    tried a few methods suggested and so far nothing worked. I have tried changing the region / area to Taiwan and language to Traditional Chinese, but still unable to locate the keyboard required. I have also noticed that a lot of people were posting that they have returned the
    phone due to this keyboard being missing. Please advise if there are other steps that I can take in order to use the Traditional Chinese Qwerty keyboard.

Thank you.

la_ge_an, Jan 23, 2022
  3. On-Screen Keyboard for Traditional Chinese input missing after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Have you installed any language pack for onscreen keyboard?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps how to add the Chinese keyboard and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+x” and go to control panel.
    • Click on “language”.
    • Click on “add a language” and select the Chinese language.
    • Then click on add at the bottom and check whether you get the
      keyboard or not.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 23, 2022
  4. Unable to Use Chinese Keyboard

Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

Unable to Use Chinese Keyboard

1. Unable to Use Chinese Keyboard - Similar Threads - Unable Chinese Keyboard

2. Unable to download the MIcrosoft Simplified Chinese Pinyin keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download the MIcrosoft Simplified Chinese Pinyin keyboard: I could not use the pinyin keyboard.When I changed to the Simplified Chinese China keyboard, a small window of 'Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet' popped out. When I tried to download the basic typing, handwriting, and speech recognition software, the...
  3. Unable to download the MIcrosoft Simplified Chinese Pinyin keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download the MIcrosoft Simplified Chinese Pinyin keyboard: I could not use the pinyin keyboard.When I changed to the Simplified Chinese China keyboard, a small window of 'Simplified Chinese IME dictionaries are not ready yet' popped out. When I tried to download the basic typing, handwriting, and speech recognition software, the...
  4. Chinese Keyboard not working,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Keyboard not working,: I have some issues with inputting Chinese text it won't work even though the preferred language is set to Chineseactions were taken:- running a troubleshooting program and found no issues,- reinstall language pack using IPKsetup- changed IME settings to default.tried...
  5. Chinese Keyboard not working,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese Keyboard not working,: I have some issues with inputting Chinese text it won't work even though the preferred language is set to Chineseactions were taken:- running a troubleshooting program and found no issues,- reinstall language pack using IPKsetup- changed IME settings to default.tried...
  6. Unable to Use Chinese Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Use Chinese Keyboard: Hello! I just downloaded the system's Chinese keyboard. However, there are certain issues when I'm typing certain words like hao - it comes out as ha'o instead of hao and I'm not given the word for hao good. It's the same when I try to type words with more than two letters....
  7. Chinese keyboard and pinyin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese keyboard and pinyin: Hi, I'm learning chinese so I need to write in it often. But recently I've had a problem: when I write in pinyin I can't see options of hanzi to choose one, I just write pinyin and when I type a space a hanzi appears, sometimes it is the correct but not always. what can I do...
  8. Unable to install Chinese Taiwan keyboard

Unable to install Chinese Taiwan keyboard: Hi ,My name is Yi-Hsuan . I just received my new laptop today and it is with windows 10 pro version 20H2.I tried to add Chinese traditional to my keyboard but failed. It kept saying that my computer is searching for language features…. I am sorry, could you help me with that...
  9. Unwanted chinese keyboards

Unwanted chinese keyboards: I'm using Windows 10, version is 10.0.19041 and build is 1904 Recently I noticed that three variants of Chinese languages have been added to my preferred languages without my knowledge see first Screenshot. I can not remove the in Language Preference because they are not...
  10. Unable to use keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use keyboard: Good afternoon. I have an ASUS FX502VMZ laptop. This morning the keyboard backlight mysteriously wasn't working. Went the ASUS website to download ATK package which fixed the backlight, but the keyboard stopped working. Contacted ASUS support and they had me download ATK...