Windows 10: Unable to use Connexant Microphone Even it is detected & On over Apps like Chrome - Zoom or...

Discus and support Unable to use Connexant Microphone Even it is detected & On over Apps like Chrome - Zoom or... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help me here! I have tried everything from Troubleshooting to device drivers. After I updated from 8.1 to 10 I am unable to use Conexant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by itsmeShubham, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Unable to use Connexant Microphone Even it is detected & On over Apps like Chrome - Zoom or...

Please help me here!

I have tried everything from Troubleshooting to device drivers.

After I updated from 8.1 to 10 I am unable to use Conexant Microphone Even it is detected & On over Apps like Chrome, Mozilla, Zoom, Webex, or any other apps Although the Permission is on

The microphone is detectable & working fine for Cortana but nothing is helping over the apps until I use an external mircrophone.

Please help!

:)

itsmeShubham, Mar 16, 2021
  2. steve108 Win User

Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting

Hello @Bluewind, *Smile
    Start Zoom app, then right click on the Zoom icon in System Tray > Settings then select Video from Settings -

Do you see yourself or any image from camera? Then next click Audio from same Zoom settings window and test speaker and microphone. See if that helps confirm your camera, microphone, and speakers/headphones are recognized and operational in Zoom.

- - - Updated - - -

I have found the Zoom app very useful for confirming my camera, microphone, and speakers are working on my PC *Smile Much easier than Windows anyway.

steve108, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Bluewind Win User
    Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting

Thanks, Steve.

Camera works just fine. How do I turn on the microphone? I don't want it on all the time.

Bluewind, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Unable to use Connexant Microphone Even it is detected & On over Apps like Chrome - Zoom or...

Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions?

THOMAS_SMITH_915, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Unable to use Connexant Microphone Even it is detected & On over Apps like Chrome - Zoom or...

1. Unable to use Connexant Microphone Even it is detected & On over Apps like Chrome - Zoom or... - Similar Threads - Unable Connexant Microphone

2. My microphone and camera not detected in Zoom but detected in Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone and camera not detected in Zoom but detected in Teams: Hello...I have an issue with my microphone and camera while meeting in Zoom. Zoom can not detect my microphone and camera but my microphone and camera work in Teams.I tried to uninstall zoom and install it again by sending a meeting invitation so zoom installed in my machine,...
  3. microphone on zoom sounds like a chipmunk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microphone on zoom sounds like a chipmunk: i see this question never being answered before mods close it with no answers given. The reality is, zoom settings need to be set on "same as system." regarding your microphone. So first do that.then, scroll to the speaker icon on your computer...right click to access the...
  4. microphone on zoom sounds like chipmunk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microphone on zoom sounds like chipmunk: i see this question never being answered before mods close it with no answers given. The reality is, zoom settings need to be set on "same as system." regarding your microphone, and the speaker icon on your computer, should be right clicked to access properties..then open...
  5. Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting

Use the microphone in a Zoom meeting: W10 - 1909 I am a real newbie to the world of Zoom and have been able to join a particular meeting I am interested in. I can get my picture to the meeting and follow things quite well but have notbbeen able to communicate via my Acer laptop's mike. It appears in...
  6. Microphone Inoperable Using Apps like Zoom and Google Chat

Microphone Inoperable Using Apps like Zoom and Google Chat: With the most recent update to Windows 10 64 bit, version 1909, my microphone has become completely inoperable when using zoom or google chat. I've tested sound it's fine. I've tested microphone, and while I see evidence in the sound bar that something is registering my...
  7. Unable to use Microphone

Unable to use Microphone: Hii There, Hope You're doing well I just purchased a new cheap mic to use for user-testing recordings and I've done my best trying to make it work and couldn't I've Re-Installed The Audio Drivers but nothing worked So I need Your Help to fix this problem This is the...
  8. Unable to use Microphone

Unable to use Microphone: So recently, My PC got updated like 2 weeks ago. Before this, I had a headset that would pretty much be dominant when it came to producing sound. It was amazing, the microphone audio AND The sound I got back. Recently, however.... Ever since this update, my headset would...
  9. Unable to use Microphone

Unable to use Microphone: Hello, I have had this microphone/headset combination for 2 months now and all of a sudden my computer wont recognize me speaking into the mic. I've tried to unplug it and use the regular computer microphone and it doesn't seem to pick up that anything is talking. The...
  10. Chrome Zoom

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Zoom: Not sure if last windows10 update did it but Crome zooms all the time.What a pain resetting all the time. *Sick 37319