Windows 10: Unable to use credit in Microsoft Family Account to buy Robux

Discus and support Unable to use credit in Microsoft Family Account to buy Robux in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My son sent an in-game request to purchase $9.99 in Robux for PC. I went to our Microsoft Family account and added $10 to his account so he could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Theater Mama, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Unable to use credit in Microsoft Family Account to buy Robux

My son sent an in-game request to purchase $9.99 in Robux for PC. I went to our Microsoft Family account and added $10 to his account so he could complete the purchase. He now has $10.50 in his Microsoft Account. He is having trouble using that $10.50 in the account to pay for/buy the Robux. He's tried re-sending the request for the in-game purchase and whenever I click 'Allow' on that request, it tells me "For this item, you’ll need to add money to your child’s Microsoft account so they can buy it in the game. We’re working on a way to make this a seamless experience in the future." My only option from there is to click on a button to 'Add Money' to his account. There's already clearly $10.50 there - I'm not going to add more and he's only asking for $9.99. We've tried turning off the 'needs organizer approval to buy things,' but it still doesn't work. We're both frustrated.

:)

Theater Mama, Jul 30, 2020
  2. RB200 Win User

Can't use my own Microsoft account credits in-game?

When I try to buy in-game stuff, it does not bring up the option to use my Microsoft credit. For example: When I want to buy robux on Roblox, it does not bring the option to buy it using my credits.

I got these credits using Microsoft Rewards if that helps.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RB200, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux?

Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux? I would like for my daughter to pull from her Microsoft account allowance under the Microsoft Family account. I posted this elsewhere, but it was in the wrong category. I'm an older mom
    and this is very confusing. Thank yoi!

VeraSmith2, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Unable to use credit in Microsoft Family Account to buy Robux

Unable to purchase on Microsoft Store with a Family account.

Thank you for your response. There are other games that allow you to purchase using the Microsoft funds that you transferred to a member of your Family.
    If you don't have sufficient money in your Microsoft account to complete a transaction, you must use another form of payment registered with your Microsoft account to cover the remaining purchase amount, charge the entire purchase to the other payment
    option in lieu of your account balance, or add additional value to your Microsoft account.

To ensure that the child account is allowed to purchase a content online, you have to check and change the restriction settings on the account by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Microsoft Family page
    • Find your child’s name and select More options > Spending >
      Change content restrictions.
    • Change the restrictions settings and allow the account to purchase.

If you are still unable to purchase the game, there is a possible issue with your profile or the billing information. We recommend that you contact Xbox Chat Support to securely check your account and the child account.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Unable to use credit in Microsoft Family Account to buy Robux

1. Unable to use credit in Microsoft Family Account to buy Robux - Similar Threads - Unable credit Microsoft

2. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  3. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  4. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I wrong buy robux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wrong buy robux: I made a 400 robux purchase at the Microsoft Store, but when I bought it I didn't get the code / robux to my account, I mistakenly thought that this purchase was required to use an xbox, while I don't have an xbox here, can you help me change the code to 400 robux? / refund...
  6. Can’t buy robux

Can’t buy robux: Every time I try to buy 80 robux, It keeps saying that I already own this when you can buy robux as many times as you want. I’ve resettled the Microsoft store, deleted roblox and still says the same thing...
  7. Trying to buy robux with microsoft balance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to buy robux with microsoft balance.: Hello, I was trying to purchase 1000 robux with premium, but for some reason, I don't see the "Microsoft balance" option on my screen, when I have $10 in my Microsoft balance. Can anyone try to figure this out? Thanks....
  8. Can’t buy robux as gift card credit isn’t showing up

Can’t buy robux as gift card credit isn’t showing up: I recelty redeemed a £5 microsoft gift card and i was intending to spend it on some robux on roblox.however when i try to make the in app purchase ,the option for me to use my credit is not there .ive used microsoft credit before to buy robux on a different account so i dont...
  9. Cannot buy Robux with Microsoft Account Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot buy Robux with Microsoft Account Money: I attempted to purchase Robux for my son to use when he plays Roblox on PC. The prompt indicated I had to approve from my account but then said I needed to add money to my sons's child MS account. I did so but now there is no way to actually pay for the Robux from his...
  10. Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance: Hi! I just re-installed Windows 10 Home on my PC and i had before 1,09€ on my Microsoft Store Balance and i'd like to buy with 0,99€ but it doesn't show in paying. Before i re-installed Windows 10 i could buy stuff without problems. What should i do?? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...