Windows 10: Unable to use internet

Discus and support Unable to use internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A couple of days ago, my WiFi was working fine but then, when I restarted the router, it suddenly didn't work. It would connect but it would say "no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Average Furry, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Unable to use internet

A couple of days ago, my WiFi was working fine but then, when I restarted the router, it suddenly didn't work. It would connect but it would say "no internet, secured" and in troubleshooting, I get the "The network gateway is accessible, but Windows couldn't receive network traffic from the internet". I have no idea how to fix this and I've tried am open to any suggestions. I'm on Windows 10 btw

:)

Average Furry, Jan 25, 2022

2. Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Unable to open internet explorer

Hi Maria,

The issue occur due to connection problem to your PC. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we also suggest to check this thread and look for Morris subba answer:

Internet explorer won't open in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Geethu B Win User

Unable to use internet

unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11

Hi Cristy,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are unable to drag and drop files into website on Internet Explorer 11.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Internet Explorer settings.

• Some browser add-ons.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to disable add-ons and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer settings and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: Reset Internet Explorer to its default configuration. This step will also disable any add-ons, plug-ins, or toolbars that are installed. Although this solution is quick, it also means that, if you want to use any of those add-ons
    in the future, they must be reinstalled.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Unable to use internet

1. Unable to use internet - Similar Threads - Unable internet

2. Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update: Hello! I have been facing the same issue with my PC. I had restarted it following to which it installed the 2024-03, cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems KB5035853. But since then, my network connectivity has been lost. The internet connects and...
  3. Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect to the Internet after the latest KB5035853 Windows Security Update: Hello! I have been facing the same issue with my PC. I had restarted it following to which it installed the 2024-03, cumulative update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based systems KB5035853. But since then, my network connectivity has been lost. The internet connects and...
  4. My laptop no longer shows the internet icon so i am unable to connect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop no longer shows the internet icon so i am unable to connect.: My laptop no longer shows the internet icon so i am unable to connect. Kurei-Ahu* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-no-longer-shows-the-internet-icon-so-i/a47ee9e0-e394-4ea9-b583-2348cdba0d40
  5. my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...: my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in smart tv. also i did changed in settings devmgmt.msc > network adapters power manager i turned off this . also i found something strange its my antivirus is quickheal while its being...
  6. my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...

my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...: my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in smart tv. also i did changed in settings devmgmt.msc > network adapters power manager i turned off this . also i found something strange its my antivirus is quickheal while its being...
  7. my router gets disconnects and unable to send internet to pc while watching youtube in...

8. Applications are unable to access internet, when connected to my mobile's or other mobile's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications are unable to access internet, when connected to my mobile's or other mobile's...: Hi, My laptop is unable to access the internet from my mobile's hotspot, and also to open Wi-Fi networks. It only connects to my Home's Wi-Fi connection. I tried everything i could , like restarting, resetting the adaptors etc and the problem persists....
  9. Applications are unable to access internet, when connected to my mobile's or other mobile's...

Applications are unable to access internet, when connected to my mobile's or other mobile's...: Hi, My laptop is unable to access the internet from my mobile's hotspot, and also to open Wi-Fi networks. It only connects to my Home's Wi-Fi connection. I tried everything i could , like restarting, resetting the adaptors etc and the problem persists....
  10. Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet

Using Edge as browser unable to connect to internet: We tried using chrome and it worked just fine but edge, which we’ve been using for years will not connect to the Internet what could cause this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-edge-as-browser-unable-to-connect-to/eca56c73-1059-42ec-adb5-4cb5a62f0e7a