Windows 10: Unable to use keyboard and mouse on Windows 7

Discus and support Unable to use keyboard and mouse on Windows 7 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After installing windows 10, I'm unable to use my keyboard and mouse after the logo screen in windows 7. Everything works fine in the BIOS, but as so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LVTHER, Jul 24, 2015.

1. LVTHER Win User

Unable to use keyboard and mouse on Windows 7

After installing windows 10, I'm unable to use my keyboard and mouse after the logo screen in windows 7. Everything works fine in the BIOS, but as so as that loading screen for Windows 7 comes up, the lights on the keyboard go off, and I cant use either the mouse or keyboard.
    Everything is fine when I go back to windows 10. I thought I would try repairing Windows 7. but the same thing happens after windows load the files, cant even get past the first screen.

:)

LVTHER, Jul 24, 2015

2. Unable to use mouse and keyboard on Windows 10.

Thank you for assisting me first of all,

--By backed up I mean, that I deleted all my files and the data in the drives, including the Windows, but my PC never experienced any other Windows, it came with Windows 10 already.

--My PC is an

iBUYPOWER Desktop PC NE641FX-1 AMD FX-Series FX-8320 (3.50 GHz) 8 GB DDR3 1 TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650

IvanGarcia16, Jul 24, 2015
  3. Unable to use mouse and keyboard on Windows 10.

Hi Ivan,

Please answer the questions below to assist you better.

- When you say "backed up", do you mean backed up the data or upgrade?

- If you are referring to upgrade, did you upgrade through Windows Updates or using ISO?

- What is the make and model of your PC?

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 24, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Helps to know what kind of Keyboard & mouse your are using, along with the manufacturer and model of computer.

bro67, Jul 25, 2015
Thema:

1. Unable to use keyboard and mouse on Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Unable keyboard mouse

2. No keyboard or mouse functionality on Windows 7 first use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No keyboard or mouse functionality on Windows 7 first use: Disclaimer: Yes, i know Windows 7 is EoLHello. I recently installed Windows 7 on my computer dual booting with Windows 11. It has been a hassle from the beginning. Firstly, I am using a Samsung 980 NVMe drive, so I had to dig deep to find the hotfix that Microsoft released to...
  3. No keyboard or mouse functionality on Windows 7 first use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No keyboard or mouse functionality on Windows 7 first use: Disclaimer: Yes, i know Windows 7 is EoLHello. I recently installed Windows 7 on my computer dual booting with Windows 11. It has been a hassle from the beginning. Firstly, I am using a Samsung 980 NVMe drive, so I had to dig deep to find the hotfix that Microsoft released to...
  4. Unable to use keyboard and mouse in System Recovery Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use keyboard and mouse in System Recovery Settings: I am trying to reach command prompt or troubleshoot settings in order to solve another problem related to administrator privileges. But my mouse and keyboard only works until clicking command prompt or troubleshoot after clicking them, neither keyboard nor mouse are working....
  5. Windows 7 setup no mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 7 setup no mouse or keyboard: After I installed windows 10 ever since I want to go back to windows 7 I have no mouse or keyboard in setup anymore how to make it work pls help me fix 142453
  6. Unable to use keyboard in WinRE

Unable to use keyboard in WinRE: I recently started having "KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION" bluescreens (after I login) after installing the latest update, so I tried to fix it by uninstalling the latest Quality Update through WinRE. But the problem still persists. Then when I tried to enter WinRE the second...
  7. Unable to use keyboard in WinRE

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to use keyboard in WinRE: I recently started having "KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION" bluescreens (after I login) after installing the latest update, so I tried to fix it by uninstalling the latest Quality Update through WinRE. But the problem still persists. Then when I tried to enter WinRE the second...
  8. Unable to use keyboard in Windows apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use keyboard in Windows apps: Hello, I just recently began to have an issue typing and using the mouse pad of my computer on Windows-based apps. I've been able to type just fine in the past, and it seems like this is only affecting apps that come with Windows 10 (I've been able to use my keyboard just...
  9. Unable to use the Fn+F4 to stop the mouse on the keyboard.

Unable to use the Fn+F4 to stop the mouse on the keyboard.: My PC Notebook is unable to use the Fn+F4 to stop the mouse on the keyboard, and therefore, sometimes I touched it incorrectly....
  10. Unable to use keyboard

Unable to use keyboard: Good afternoon. I have an ASUS FX502VMZ laptop. This morning the keyboard backlight mysteriously wasn't working. Went the ASUS website to download ATK package which fixed the backlight, but the keyboard stopped working. Contacted ASUS support and they had me download ATK...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to use keyboard or mouse for windows 7 install

2. windows 7 unable access mouse

3. unable to use keyboard and mouse in windows 7

4. unable to type on keyboard in windows 7