Windows 10: Unable to use Microscope camera

Discus and support Unable to use Microscope camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianRomans, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Unable to use Microscope camera

I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out that the Driver Signature Enforcement was stopping me running my camera. A number of ways around this were suggested to me but none have worked so far can anyone help me sort this!

*** Modified the tittle from Third party drivers to Issue with Microscope camera ***

:)

BrianRomans, Jan 4, 2019
  2. blee6 Win User

Tucson microscope camera IS 500

My microscope camera is not able to install drivers for win 7 home. Usb camera 5 mp, is seen but windows status is no driver found. Tried to update with site Tucson and windows, unable to find online solutions, or fix by repair options in windows. Howe
    to fix this???

blee6, Jan 4, 2019
  3. sutlan Win User
    WSD SCAN DEVICE - Camera, viewing on windows 7 pro

sutlan, Jan 4, 2019
  4. sutlan Win User

Unable to use Microscope camera

WSD SCAN DEVICE - Camera, viewing on windows 7 pro

Hi

I have a camera (Microscope) with video via USB that I want to view in real time on my Windows 7 pro machine.

The "camera" is installed in device manager as a "WSD Scan Device", and properties show "This device is working properly."

The microscope is -

SHUOGOU HDMI Microscopes 1920x1080p Resolution,Digital Microscope Inspection Microscope

The camera is working with direct connection to a monitor.

As yet I have been unable to view the video in windows...

Any suggestions / advice would be gratefully received on what steps / software I need to install?

sutlan, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Unable to use Microscope camera

1. Unable to use Microscope camera - Similar Threads - Unable Microscope camera

2. iam unable to use my camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iam unable to use my camera: unable to use my camera plz support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iam-unable-to-use-my-camera/a00c9531-ceaa-42b5-b7ac-385954631de5
  3. Unable to use Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use Camera: I am unable to use the device camera. It got stopped suddenly and not getting on. please suggest a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-camera/ff5ac7b6-a72a-4caa-bace-917eed8e9e2e
  4. Unable to use Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use Camera: I am unable to use the device camera. It got stopped suddenly and not getting on. please suggest a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-camera/ff5ac7b6-a72a-4caa-bace-917eed8e9e2e
  5. Usb microscope/camera

Usb microscope/camera: Please help this is day three of trying to accesss my camera. The screen is black. I've adjusted my security settings the built in camera works. I've uninstalled reinstalled. I've turned access off to my camera turned it back on and restatrted computer. I tries 5 apps before...
  6. Activation of Microscope FSX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Microscope FSX: I activated the program when I installed it, but now 30 minutes later it is asking again. Before I had a chance to get the code, the screen went blank. How now can I activate it?...
  7. Unable to use microsoft camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use microsoft camera: Unable to use Microsoft camera on mac laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-microsoft-camera/68d9a088-c1ff-48ee-97ef-c078336d98e5
  8. Unable to use USB camera

Unable to use USB camera: I have installed windows media feature pack of N & KN version. In the device manager I see the message that tells me my Camera Driver is updated and camera device is working properly. Issues: 1. When I try to open Windows Camera, it says "Please install Windows Media...
  9. Unable to update windows, or use camera

Unable to update windows, or use camera: Hi, I recently bought a camera that doesnt need software apparently and it doesn't seem to work on any program i run, only the microphone. I checked if I needed to update windows but it keep loading and loading but nothing ever happens, also my windows defender is unable to...
  10. USB microscope

USB microscope: I have an Androstar usb microscope. I can't get it to initiate . Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microscope/fbb0e349-24d6-4412-87a9-6fd0de5cbeb6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microscope Software for Win 10

2. free usb microscope software windows 10

3. how to use usb microscope on windows 10

4. Detect new USB device microscope