Windows 10: Unable To Use Microsofft Print To PDF Options.

Discus and support Unable To Use Microsofft Print To PDF Options. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As seen here, when I visit Settings > Devices > Printers and Faxes, when I click a printer it doesn't drop the printer below it down beyond... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dashrender1975, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Unable To Use Microsofft Print To PDF Options.

Unable To Use Microsofft Print To PDF Options. 0db54c36-2dd7-4215-8797-496e1a5f9a47?upload=true.png

As seen here, when I visit Settings > Devices > Printers and Faxes, when I click a printer it doesn't drop the printer below it down beyond the Open queue and Manage buttons therefore I can't click on them.

I can use the tab button to highlight those buttons, then use the Enter key on the keyboard to activate the desired button. This is a huge hassle for my users.

System specs:

Windows 10 Pro x64 1903 with 2019-06 Cumulative updates.

***Changed Original Title From: Setttings > devices > Printers broken view***

:)

Dashrender1975, Jun 26, 2019

2. Unable to find print option.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you for the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 and check if it helps:

Step 1:

1. Open Photo gallery and click on the photo that you want to print.

2. Click on the file tab from the top left side of the page.

3. Next select print and again print.

you will be able to print.

If however you are unable to find the print option then follow step 2.

Step 2:

• Once the document/picture is open in, press
      Ctrl+P.
    • Click Print as PDF button.
    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Unable To Use Microsofft Print To PDF Options.

Reinstall Print to PDF Option / Missing Print to PDF (Windows 10)

I resolved the problem following the instruction in the following post by

Yashwanth Kotakuri replied on

Accomplishments

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern in this regard.

Are you able to see "Microsoft Print to PDF" option under Device and Printers?

Are you getting this option when you print other documents or from Web browser?

Suggest you to check this issue by printing other Documents to see if 'Microsoft Print to PDF' option appears. Also try printing on web browsers to check if it lists the 'Microsoft Print to PDF' correctly. I understand that Microsoft Print to PDF option
    is selected under Windows Features. However let us try clearing and selecting the option to see if it makes any difference.

• Right-click on Start button and select Programs and Features.
    • In the Programs and Features window, click Turn Windows features on or off
    • Under Windows Features dialog, uncheck Microsoft Print to PDF and click
      OK.
    • Reboot your PC once.
    • Once you reach desktop screen, reopen the Windows Features dialog, and this time enable the
      Microsoft Print to PDF checkbox, and click OK.

Now see if Microsoft Print to PDF option shows correctly.

D_P_Haynes, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Unable To Use Microsofft Print To PDF Options.

1. Unable To Use Microsofft Print To PDF Options. - Similar Threads - Unable Microsofft Print

2. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.: Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I printed the doc to pdf using MS Print to pdf.My issue is none of those links are clickable in the pdf? I just get the hand icon...
  3. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.: Folks, I have a word doc, and at the bottom I put 5 links. I made all 5 by r clicking the text > Link, pasting the true url in there, and then I printed the doc to pdf using MS Print to pdf.My issue is none of those links are clickable in the pdf? I just get the hand icon...
  4. Print To Pdf Question Using MS Print to pdf.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF: Is it possible to print monochrome - grayscale PDF form "Microsoft print to PDF" virtual printer?And how to set that.RegardsH Misic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monochrome-pdf-using-microsoft-print-to-pdf/7acd6734-8e76-4fc1-9029-e58eefdbe263
  6. Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monochrome PDF using Microsoft print to PDF: Is it possible to print monochrome - grayscale PDF form "Microsoft print to PDF" virtual printer?And how to set that.RegardsH Misic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monochrome-pdf-using-microsoft-print-to-pdf/7acd6734-8e76-4fc1-9029-e58eefdbe263
  7. Unable to print PDF file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to print PDF file: I have received an error 800F0922 when trying to print PDF file using print-to-PDF feature. I tried to reinstall this feature but failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-print-pdf-file/1a6b754f-889d-4cba-9493-06a5b99d2682
  8. Unable to print PDF file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to print PDF file: I have received an error 800F0922 when trying to print PDF file using print-to-PDF feature. I tried to reinstall this feature but failed. Suggest a way to fix this......
  9. Unable to enable Print to PDF Option

Unable to enable Print to PDF Option: I have been facing trouble with the Print To PDF feature for the last few weeks. So, I disabled the option from Windows Features and now I am unable to enable to option. I get the following error. I saw a resolution for this error on the Microsoft support page but I am unable...
  10. Unable to print to PDF

Unable to print to PDF: Hi Everyone, i updated my laptop to Windows 10 and I have been unable to print to PDF. I have tried using Adobe Acrobat, Cute PDF Writer, and PDFlite. All of them have an error which varies per application, however they all generally say they are unable to print. For...