Windows 10: Unable to use Microsoft Store

Discus and support Unable to use Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I live in Canada but my Microsoft Store won’t let me install apps because it requires payment only with US credit card. Perhaps the first payment was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TadeuszŁopato, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Unable to use Microsoft Store

I live in Canada but my Microsoft Store won’t let me install apps because it requires payment only with US credit card. Perhaps the first payment was in US dollars from the US territory and the service remembers the method.

:)

TadeuszŁopato, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Unable to install Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft Store

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install the Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft store after uninstalling it.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset the store cache.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The store will restart automatically after the command completes.

Method 2:

Sign out and sign in again to store.

1. Open Microsoft store by clicking on the
      Store icon on the taskbar.
    2. Now on the top right corner click on the
      account icon and click on the account name.
    3. Now click on Sign out to sign out of Microsoft Store.
    4. Click on the account icon again and click on
      Sign in.
    5. Login with the Microsoft account.

If the issue persists, I would also suggest you to check and confirm if the store app is updated and the region, time & language settings are set accordingly. You can refer the steps in the article on
    Microsoft Store does not launch
    to help you through this process.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 4, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

Unable to use Microsoft Store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Unable to use Microsoft Store

1. Unable to use Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Unable Microsoft Store

2. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: I'm unable to login to my Microsoft Store. I am getting 0x80070426 error. I tried resetting the Store app in setting What should I do to reslove this issue? Thanks in advance [ATTACH]...
  3. Unable to open Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to open Microsoft Store: I am unable to open Microsoft Store.... it says error Ox80072EE7....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-microsoft-store/6d503495-19db-459d-b0b9-58619be67c22
  4. Unable to use Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to use Microsoft: Im signing into Windows on my laptop which i havent used for a couple of weeks. Can sign in, enter my password but then am in blue screens telling me to add Microsoft account. I had to change my password but its still telling me password incorrect. How do I gat past this?...
  5. unable to use microsoft store and apps downloaded from it

unable to use microsoft store and apps downloaded from it: i updated my system and now is unable to open microsoft store and apps installed from microsoft store and in apps and features the space occupied by microsoft store and apps installed using it is zero bytes...
  6. unable to use Microsoft store

unable to use Microsoft store: Hello, I am using windows 10, I am in Canada and my error code is 0x80070422. I am unable to use the Microsoft store on my pc. whenever I open the store it looks normal and I can navigate through different pages within the store but as soon as I try to select any app, I get a...
  7. Unable to get Windows update and install using Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to get Windows update and install using Microsoft Store: Encountered an issue "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80080005" Same issue occurs when installing some apps in Microsoft Store....
  8. Unable to log in to microsoft store and games that use xbox live

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to log in to microsoft store and games that use xbox live: Hello, I can't login to my Microsoft account in the store and I tried it with the xbox app. The xbox console companion app said: "We were unable to sign in to Xbox Live" and "A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated." The store app...
  9. Unable to access Microsoft Store using VPN

Unable to access Microsoft Store using VPN: I use VPN to get access to the Internet but I cannot access MS Store and save downloaded files. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-access-microsoft-store-using-vpn/aed61441-28a6-4705-a0ef-71656b7d74b5"
  10. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.: When i want to open any microsoft store apps including microsoft store ,it is not launching .Why this problem is happening and what is the effective solution ? ***Modified title from: microsoft store***...