Windows 10: Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing

Discus and support Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I'm playing ROBLOX (a game), I need to be able to pan in and out quickly, but I'm unable to do that while holding left or right mouse buttons, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PriyaAravamuthan, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing

When I'm playing ROBLOX (a game), I need to be able to pan in and out quickly, but I'm unable to do that while holding left or right mouse buttons, or pressing keyboard keys. How do I fix/disable this?

:)

PriyaAravamuthan, Mar 9, 2019

2. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Mar 9, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Mouse wheel too sensitive In edge

Hello Christopher,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To address your concern, you may adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • On the left pane, click on Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options.
    • Go to the Wheel tab to adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing

Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing

1. Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing - Similar Threads - Unable mouse wheel

2. Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using the mouse with two monitors, left and right.: I have a two monitor system. Left and right. The right is my Main Display. Problem is my mouse arrow moves from the Main Display to the left-hand monitor from the right edge of the screen. I want to move from the right-hand monitor to the left-hand monitor my moving the...
  3. mouse will not click and hold

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse will not click and hold: Something has changed in the last few days. The proper function of the mouse is to click once to place the cursor. Click twice to select a word and click three times to select the paragraph. What it is doing, if I click once it selects a word as if I clicked it twice. If I...
  4. Mouse Right Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Right Click: The right click on my wireless Microsoft mouse does not work. Is there a setting I need to change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-right-click/7aeebcf6-760f-4e8d-90d7-023c6e2400c6
  5. Wireless mouse wheel won't click

Wireless mouse wheel won't click: I have a Logitech M510 wireless mouse. After a recent update to a CAD program I use, the wheel click function stopped working. That is a critical function in my work with my CAD program. I can't seem to find a way to change any settings or update any drivers for it. I...
  6. Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?

Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?: My mouse has a spontaneous right click occur and simultaneously the left click doesn't work until I right click on some part of the page I'm on. Windows 10 OS and Edge browser. I have tried different mouses, cleaned their buttons etc. and uninstalled the mouse drivers and...
  7. Left click mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Left click mouse: Hi all. Ive searched and googled until Im exhausted, finallay joined here to see if theres help. Using win10 om acer aspire laptop. I changed my mouse to a wired red led light under neath. Now whenever I left click on a file/folder/picture etc etc on the desktop nothing...
  8. Could I use a bluetooth camera remote to give left/right mouse clicks?

Could I use a bluetooth camera remote to give left/right mouse clicks?: I would like a remote control to send right and left mouse clicks (for a teleprompter program for my nascent DIY teleprompter). Could something like this be used to do that? Would a program like AutoHotKey translate the bluetooth signals into key (or mouse) presses? 84104
  9. Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad)

Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad): Hi everyone, I'm really struggling with using my Cube Mix Plus tablet in laptop mode. With the keyboard connected, doesn't matter if I use the trackpad or mouse, when I click on certain things they just flash up momentarily then disappear. Including the mouse settings window,...
  10. left click on mouse

left click on mouse: since I bought my new Dell windows 10 desktop I have been having trouble with my mouse. its very touchy and I have to play around with it to find a spot that will allow the left click. I heard there is a way to fix this. any help would be appreciated...tyvm *Rolleyes 87250