Windows 10: Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing

Discus and support Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I'm playing ROBLOX (a game), I need to be able to pan in and out quickly, but I'm unable to do that while holding left or right mouse buttons, or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PriyaAravamuthan, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing

When I'm playing ROBLOX (a game), I need to be able to pan in and out quickly, but I'm unable to do that while holding left or right mouse buttons, or pressing keyboard keys. How do I fix/disable this?

:)

PriyaAravamuthan, Mar 9, 2019

2. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Mar 9, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Mouse wheel too sensitive In edge

Hello Christopher,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To address your concern, you may adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • On the left pane, click on Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options.
    • Go to the Wheel tab to adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing

Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing

1. Unable to use mouse wheel when holding left or right click, or typing - Similar Threads - Unable mouse wheel

2. holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move

in Windows 10 Gaming
    holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move: so im using a windows 11 home laptop with a trackpad, and in most games, when you hold right click and move the camera moves freely. but my trackpad dosent do that and it thinks im holding left click and not right click. i need help because this makes it very hard to use...
  3. holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    holding right click and move thinks im holding left click and move: so im using a windows 11 home laptop with a trackpad, and in most games, when you hold right click and move the camera moves freely. but my trackpad dosent do that and it thinks im holding left click and not right click. i need help because this makes it very hard to use...
  4. Touchpad: Holding down right click only presses right click once then holds down left click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad: Holding down right click only presses right click once then holds down left click...: I've been trying to fix a problem with this laptop's touchpad. Whenever I hold down right click, it only presses right click once and then holds down left click. This is super inconvenient whenever I hop on to play Minecraft whenever I don't have access to my PC or mouse....
  5. Touchpad: Holding down right click only presses right click once then holds down left click...

Touchpad: Holding down right click only presses right click once then holds down left click...: I've been trying to fix a problem with this laptop's touchpad. Whenever I hold down right click, it only presses right click once and then holds down left click. This is super inconvenient whenever I hop on to play Minecraft whenever I don't have access to my PC or mouse....
  6. When holding down left click on mouse it repeats clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When holding down left click on mouse it repeats clicking: I've started to notice that my mouse keeps on clicking when I hold my left mouse button down and I've tried to troubleshoot it but I have not gotten anywhere near the issue. What's wrong?!...
  7. When holding down left click on mouse it repeats clicking

When holding down left click on mouse it repeats clicking: I've started to notice that my mouse keeps on clicking when I hold my left mouse button down and I've tried to troubleshoot it but I have not gotten anywhere near the issue. What's wrong?!...
  8. When holding down left click on mouse it repeats clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. i have to hold left click to type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have to hold left click to type: I was messing around on roblox when I tried to type in chat but I had to hold left click to type. I don't know how to disable this or how this happened.Does anybody know how to turn this off by any chance?...
  10. When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens: Ive been trying to figure out how to fix the problem bit cant find a solution my mouse woeks fine when im running safe mode and i also tried didsabling human interfaces in task manager but then when i hold right and keft click the left click wont register the only other...