Windows 10: Unable to use my headset

Discus and support Unable to use my headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know this issue has been reported in the past. I have tried all of the tips recommended on the net. I am unable to use my headset with my MSI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ty Hooks, May 29, 2020.

1. Ty Hooks Win User

Unable to use my headset

I know this issue has been reported in the past. I have tried all of the tips recommended on the net. I am unable to use my headset with my MSI computer. I cannot hear, talk, etc. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling headset and drivers. When testing the headset I get a failure to play test tone error message.

Under audio and inputs I have:

NVIDA high definition audio

RealTek R audio

Under sound video game and control tab I have:

Nahimic mirror device

NVIDA high definition audio
    RealTek R audio

I need assitance installing Nvidia Virtual Audio Device wave extensible wdm. However, with this my headset still did not work.

Thank you.

:)

Ty Hooks, May 29, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Unable to use my headset :p

cadaveca, May 29, 2020
  3. srini_08 Win User
    nokia 130 unable to pair with samsung hm1100 headset

hi,

iam unable to pair my samsung hm1100 bluetooth headset with my nokia 130, early once i did,

after that i cant. phone is not showing up the bluetooth search list, but other phones can.

let me a suggestion \ solution

srini_08, May 29, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Unable to use my headset

Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Unable to use my headset :p

Solaris17, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Unable to use my headset

1. Unable to use my headset - Similar Threads - Unable headset

2. Unable to enable the bluetooth headset mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to enable the bluetooth headset mic: The sound is okay. but for some reason it's using my laptop's mic. it was perfectly fine, i'm only having this issue recently. how do i enable it? p.s. i've tried connecting my other bluetooth headset. same issue!...
  3. Unable to enable the bluetooth headset mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to enable the bluetooth headset mic: The sound is okay. but for some reason it's using my laptop's mic. it was perfectly fine, i'm only having this issue recently. how do i enable it? p.s. i've tried connecting my other bluetooth headset. same issue!...
  4. Unable to get headset microphone to work despite the headphones working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to get headset microphone to work despite the headphones working: I am using a headset with a built in microphone. I am running Windows 10. When I plug in the headset to the front audio jack, I use Dell Audio Manager via RealTek to select "headset w/ microphone". I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall all audio and speaker drivers. I...
  5. Unable to get headset microphone to work despite the headphones working

Unable to get headset microphone to work despite the headphones working: I am using a headset with a built in microphone. I am running Windows 10. When I plug in the headset to the front audio jack, I use Dell Audio Manager via RealTek to select "headset w/ microphone". I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall all audio and speaker drivers. I...
  6. Unable to get headset microphone to work despite the headphones working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Unable to open app - Headsets plugged in do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open app - Headsets plugged in do not work: My device has forcefully updated to Windows 11, although no one seems to believe that. I did not get any confirmation, it was said to be a regular Windows update and after the update, which took a whole night, I'm on 11.Regardless, after updating, I have been facing a new...
  8. Unable to open app - Headsets plugged in do not work

Unable to open app - Headsets plugged in do not work: My device has forcefully updated to Windows 11, although no one seems to believe that. I did not get any confirmation, it was said to be a regular Windows update and after the update, which took a whole night, I'm on 11.Regardless, after updating, I have been facing a new...
  9. Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset: I am trying to connect my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my PC, they used to connect but now they wont.The device is listed as paired and when I click connect, it says "Connecting" where it currently says paired in the image, but only for less than a second, then it goes back...
  10. Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset

Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset: I am trying to connect my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my PC, they used to connect but now they wont.The device is listed as paired and when I click connect, it says "Connecting" where it currently says paired in the image, but only for less than a second, then it goes back...