Windows 10: unable to use printer after user profile issue resolved

Discus and support unable to use printer after user profile issue resolved in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; we are unable to use or install printer. we had issue of not being able to sign into user profile, which blocked our access to computer. we resolved... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rexrachel, Feb 5, 2020.

1. rexrachel Win User

unable to use printer after user profile issue resolved

we are unable to use or install printer. we had issue of not being able to sign into user profile, which blocked our access to computer. we resolved that issue with service tech help, after repairing thru cmd-blackscreen. ever since then we have not been able to use computer... I have tried a few option thru troubleshooting but none are working. the printer does work, it prints iPhone notes. but cannot be recognized from computer

:)

rexrachel, Feb 5, 2020

2. Printer spooler issue in Windows 10 with Canon printer

Hello,

User profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are encountering issues with your printer in Windows 10. We suggest adding a new user account on your computer and see if the same issue will occur on a new user profile. To do this, simply follow
    the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add
      someone else to this PC

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

You can also try and check the printer manufacturer's website to see if they have released any updated drivers for Windows 10.

Once you are done with the steps, get back to us with the result.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 5, 2020
  4. unable to use printer after user profile issue resolved

New Account/User Issues

Hi,

When you create a new user account, Windows uses the Default user profile as a template to construct the files for the newly created user account. You might be experiencing issues creating new accounts due to a corrupt Default profile. To
    resolve the issue, we suggest reinstating the Default folder in the
    Users directory by following these steps:

• Open the C:\Users folder using Windows Explorer.
    • Rename the Default user profile folder to Default.OLD.
    • Download a zip of C:\Users\Default from a Windows 10 installation that doesn't have this problem.
    • Unzip the non-corrupt Default profile into C:\Users.
    • Try logging in to the new user account and check if the problem is resolved.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

unable to use printer after user profile issue resolved

1. unable to use printer after user profile issue resolved - Similar Threads - unable printer user

2. Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load: Hello,We are running Windows 11 22H2 on our Azure-joined laptops in our environment. We are having an issue where user profiles are not loading correctly and going into a backup state. It then tries to load a temporary user profile but that also fails to load. The user just...
  3. Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local user profile issue - temporary profile is unable to load: Hello,We are running Windows 11 22H2 on our Azure-joined laptops in our environment. We are having an issue where user profiles are not loading correctly and going into a backup state. It then tries to load a temporary user profile but that also fails to load. The user just...
  4. User profile unable to load after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile unable to load after login: I cannot enter through my system, when I try to login and it gives me an error "the user profile service failed to sign in, user profile cannot be loaded".I need some fix with this. Thanks....
  5. User profile unable to load after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile unable to load after login: I cannot enter through my system, when I try to login and it gives me an error "the user profile service failed to sign in, user profile cannot be loaded".I need some fix with this. Thanks....
  6. User profile Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User profile Issue: I was trying to change my username in C: drive instead I ended creating two folders with all my files and now windows has created a TEMP folder and all of my new details are being saved into that folder. Please Help on how to have a permanent user name folder with a desired...
  7. Unable to delete user profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete user profile: Hi Folks Sorry if this is the wrong part of the forum, but it all started here. I am unable to delete an administrator profile from the account of another administrator. New PC with an SSD for apps and HDD for data. Tried to set it up to store data on the HDD by changing...
  8. Unable to change user home profile path without issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to change user home profile path without issues: Using Cmd or PS, I'd like to change the profile image path for a newly created user, I run into some issues. Steps - 1. Create a new user using net users command 2. Get a user profile for the user by doing runas with any application so his profile gets created in C:\Users 3....
  9. User profile issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User profile issue: Hello all So when I restart my laptop, I have the option to login as administrator or there is another username. I can login as administrator but apparently all my files are under the other profile. The password I previously used says it's wrong. When I login as admin, I...
  10. Unable to use printers after updating to 18999

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use printers after updating to 18999: I upgraded to build 18999 last week. All the printing functions broke down since then. and the rolling back to last version has expired. I cannot connect to printers nor use printing as pdf. Printing is totally messed up. Can any one help me? ***Modified title from:...