Windows 10: Unable to use Snip and SketchSnipping tool in windows 10

Discus and support Unable to use Snip and SketchSnipping tool in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I open the tool and click a new snip, it is not taking a new screenshot. The items in the snipping tool are dim. And also if I press win+Shift+S... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shoban Chiddarth, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Unable to use Snip and SketchSnipping tool in windows 10

If I open the tool and click a new snip, it is not taking a new screenshot. The items in the snipping tool are dim.

And also if I press win+Shift+S the screensnipping thing is opening but it is not taking a screenshot and when I drag my mouse over the screen and release it, the snip comes in the notification but nothing happens when I click on it.

I am not able to take a screenshot in whatever way I can.

:)

Shoban Chiddarth, Sep 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Unable to use Snip and SketchSnipping tool in windows 10

Xx Tek Tip xX, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Unable to use Snip and SketchSnipping tool in windows 10

1. Unable to use Snip and SketchSnipping tool in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable Snip SketchSnipping

2. Unable to use snipping tool, help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use snipping tool, help.: Can someone please tell me how to download snipping tool please?I read that it's supposed to come pre-installed, i have windows 11.oh, and i cannot download it off the Microsoft store. when i click install, it doesn't go into my downloads. as in nothing happens. someone...
  3. Unable to use snipping tool, help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use snipping tool, help.: Can someone please tell me how to download snipping tool please?I read that it's supposed to come pre-installed, i have windows 11.oh, and i cannot download it off the Microsoft store. when i click install, it doesn't go into my downloads. as in nothing happens. someone...
  4. Unable to install snip and sketch./New snipping tool

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install snip and sketch./New snipping tool: Do help me. I'm on a dell. Windows 10 Home 22H2. I uninstalled it and now want to install, but am unable to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-snip-and-sketchnew-snipping-tool/af0c73d0-2726-4d92-a03a-e4bcca9c2783
  5. Unable to install snip and sketch./New snipping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install snip and sketch./New snipping tool: Do help me. I'm on a dell. Windows 10 Home 22H2. I uninstalled it and now want to install, but am unable to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-snip-and-sketchnew-snipping-tool/af0c73d0-2726-4d92-a03a-e4bcca9c2783
  6. Unable to install snip and sketch./New snipping tool

7. SNIPPING TOOL WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    SNIPPING TOOL WINDOWS 10: The snipping tool I have is: NEW MODE DELAY X CANCEL OPTIONS. The cancel operation is missing. I used it to capture a drop-down menu. Is there an alternative that can be used to capture a drop-down menu? 1 Opened snipping tool 2 Clicked on CANCEL 3 Was then able to...
  8. Snipping Tool paste problem using Windows 10

Snipping Tool paste problem using Windows 10: When using Windows 10 Snipping Tool the user can copy an Icon for example from the desktop. However when pasted into any other document such as MS Word 2013 or Outlook the paste is blank and displays the word template ruler and or some miscellaneous none selectable icons...
  9. Snipping Tool for Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Snipping Tool for Windows 10: Snipping Tool is in Windows 7 and Snip & Sketch is in Windows 10 What is the procedure to download and install the Windows 7 Snipping Tool from the Microsoft Store into Windows 10?...
  10. Cannot use snipping tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot use snipping tool: HI all : I click on the snipping tool that I have pinned to my task bar , It opens on the 4 th monitor , in a small box . I can't click new . see the picture . thanks . I would really like to have this feature back ... [img] 111445