Windows 10: Unable to use student email to get free Microsoft Office 365

Discus and support Unable to use student email to get free Microsoft Office 365 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I get directed to sts.[school name].edu site to sign into my student Office account. I can't sign in though, because it tells me that my username or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Erik_515, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Erik_515 Win User

Unable to use student email to get free Microsoft Office 365

I get directed to sts.[school name].edu site to sign into my student Office account. I can't sign in though, because it tells me that my username or password is incorrect, but both are the email address and password I use to sign in to my other school accounts.

:)

Erik_515, Jul 23, 2021

2. Office 365 for students

Its possible you need to download the software install files from the schools website if you purchased it through the school.

• Please uninstall any Office trial versions on your device before installing Office 365 Education.
    • Open the Microsoft Office 365 Web site.
    • On the Office in education screen, enter your IT Account NetID, followed by <university email
      address>
      and click Get Started.
    • Select I'm a student on the next page. You will be sent an email with instructions.
    • Follow the steps in the email. It is recommended that you use the same password as you use for other
      University services.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 23, 2021
  3. z3r010 Win User
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

Read more - Making it easier for teachers and students to work together - Office Blogs

z3r010, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Unable to use student email to get free Microsoft Office 365

Student Microsoft 365 stopped working

I am unable to use microsoft tools because it says I do not have office. I have the free version for students. Any suggestions.

SaraRogers3, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Unable to use student email to get free Microsoft Office 365

1. Unable to use student email to get free Microsoft Office 365 - Similar Threads - Unable student email

2. Unable to use Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use Microsoft 365: I purchased Microsoft 365 but every time I try to use any of the features Excel or Word it asks me to log in. The trouble is, it doesn't let me log in. Keeps coming up with a message "wrong password" even when I enter forgotten password and reset. It still won't let me access...
  3. Unable to use Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use Microsoft 365: I purchased Microsoft 365 but every time I try to use any of the features Excel or Word it asks me to log in. The trouble is, it doesn't let me log in. Keeps coming up with a message "wrong password" even when I enter forgotten password and reset. It still won't let me access...
  4. Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365: I'm interested in using Office 2019 for all my office applications except OneNote and OneDrive if it is possible. That said, I have struggled to make it happen. Does anyone else have experience to help me with this?...
  5. Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365

Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365: I'm interested in using Office 2019 for all my office applications except OneNote and OneDrive if it is possible. That said, I have struggled to make it happen. Does anyone else have experience to help me with this?...
  6. Student Office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Student Office 365: When i connect my student email to use office 365 i cant use a pin because the organisation is controlling aspects of Windows 10. How do i use office 365 with my student email without the organisation having control over windows?...
  7. Office free Student edition

Office free Student edition: I am using Office Free Student suite. Can I open an excel spreadsheet that is stored locally, I do not want this file in the "cloud". Thanks for any advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-free-student-edition/54fea539-c870-4879-96d1-f7891c4cb092
  8. How do I delete Office 365 for students.

How do I delete Office 365 for students.: How do I delete this account from my computer. It is linked to my daughters school email. Thanks. ***Modified title from: Office 365 A1 for students***...
  9. Office 365 A1 for students

Office 365 A1 for students: How do I delete this account from my computer. It is linked to my daughters school email. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-a1-for-students/4a063251-5aad-432f-8ba5-4740b46d10ed"
  10. Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Education free to students and teachers in US: Making it easier for teachers and students to work together Microsoft Office has long been a staple in the teacher toolkit for communicating and collaborating with their classes. Today we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve made it easier for teachers to get Office on all...