Windows 10: Unable to use the Fn+F4 to stop the mouse on the keyboard.

Discus and support Unable to use the Fn+F4 to stop the mouse on the keyboard. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My PC Notebook is unable to use the Fn+F4 to stop the mouse on the keyboard, and therefore, sometimes I touched it incorrectly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alex_Yuen, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Alex_Yuen Win User

Unable to use the Fn+F4 to stop the mouse on the keyboard.

My PC Notebook is unable to use the Fn+F4 to stop the mouse on the keyboard, and therefore, sometimes I touched it incorrectly.

:)

Alex_Yuen, Oct 2, 2018

2. FN+F4 malfunction

Shortcut FN+F4 is not functioning. How can I restore this function?

KostaSpaseski, Oct 2, 2018
  3. FN+F4 malfunction

Multiple displays

KostaSpaseski, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Unable to use the Fn+F4 to stop the mouse on the keyboard.

FN+F4 malfunction

Try Alt + Fn + F4 then see if that works instead. Is this for multiple displays or shutting down?

Andre for Directly, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Unable to use the Fn+F4 to stop the mouse on the keyboard.

1. Unable to use the Fn+F4 to stop the mouse on the keyboard. - Similar Threads - Unable Fn+F4 stop

2. how to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4: i want to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-altfnf4-to-altf4/2d129716-bd1c-4dea-9dcd-9d312246cdff
  3. how to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4: i want to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-altfnf4-to-altf4/2d129716-bd1c-4dea-9dcd-9d312246cdff
  4. how to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Secure Boot stops/blocks mouse and keyboard from working, unable to use PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot stops/blocks mouse and keyboard from working, unable to use PC.: Windows 11Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless MouseCorsair K55 Pro RGB KeyboardiCUE installedI am trying to play FIFA 23; however, the game requires you to enable secure boot for the new anti-cheat. I know how to do that, so I enter my BIOS and enable it, and once the PC has booted...
  6. Secure Boot stops/blocks mouse and keyboard from working, unable to use PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secure Boot stops/blocks mouse and keyboard from working, unable to use PC.: Windows 11Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless MouseCorsair K55 Pro RGB KeyboardiCUE installedI am trying to play FIFA 23; however, the game requires you to enable secure boot for the new anti-cheat. I know how to do that, so I enter my BIOS and enable it, and once the PC has booted...
  7. Does FN+F4 mute your microphone? W10

Does FN+F4 mute your microphone? W10: I usually use discord to talk with my friends, and I'm wondering if Fn+f4 actually mutes your microphone like the normal mute button. I searched it up and it says no, but I'm on windows 10 and I think that's for Windows 11....
  8. Alt + F4 / Fn + Alt + F4 Tips

Alt + F4 / Fn + Alt + F4 Tips: You may know Alt + F4 / Fn + Alt + F4 can close windows but when you do to the desktop Window Key + D Alt + F4 / Fn + Alt + F4 can also used to Shut Down/Restart/Switch Users/Sleep the computer....
  9. Unable to use keyboard and mouse in System Recovery Settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use keyboard and mouse in System Recovery Settings: I am trying to reach command prompt or troubleshoot settings in order to solve another problem related to administrator privileges. But my mouse and keyboard only works until clicking command prompt or troubleshoot after clicking them, neither keyboard nor mouse are working....
  10. Unable to use keyboard and mouse on Windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use keyboard and mouse on Windows 7: After installing windows 10, I'm unable to use my keyboard and mouse after the logo screen in windows 7. Everything works fine in the BIOS, but as so as that loading screen for Windows 7 comes up, the lights on the keyboard go off, and I cant use either the mouse or keyboard....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use directly f4 key for putting $ instead of Fn F4