Windows 10: unable to use the paste option

Discus and support unable to use the paste option in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have tried using the sfc/scannow, the rdpclip.exe, and the cmd procedures to correct this problem. None have worked. Help, please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SharonSeal, Jul 16, 2020.

1. unable to use the paste option

I have tried using the sfc/scannow, the rdpclip.exe, and the cmd procedures to correct this problem. None have worked. Help, please.

:)

SharonSeal, Jul 16, 2020
  2. JATownes Win User

Best thermal paste

Most decent thermal paste is about all the same (1-2 degree difference). Without knowing the two listed, (I use MX-2), I would suggest going with the one that is non-conductive.

JATownes, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Help with heat sink thermal paste for h100i 1800x

Use the paste you brought. Also I would have suggest artic x4 unless yours is better but yes use yours.

Actually check the temp with the factory standard factory paste first and list the temps

SanityGaming, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Julie Ram Win User

unable to use the paste option

Cannot paste into Windows Mail

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to clear the clipboard in Windows 10:

• On the search box, kindly type or copy and paste, cmd.exe /c cd 2>"%UserProfile%\empty.txt" & clip < "%UserProfile%\empty.txt".
    • Click on cmd.exe /c cd 2>"%UserProfile%\empty.txt" & clip < "%UserProfile%\empty.txt"
      (Run command).
    • Try to use the copy and paste function again.

If the issue still persists, we suggest that you repair or reset the Mail app. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open Settings, and select Apps.
    • On the Apps & features tab, find the name of the missing app. Click the app and select
      Advanced options (if available).
    • If a Repair option is available, click Repair. If this option is not available, or if Repair does not resolve the issue, you may also try the
      Reset option, though you might lose any app data that was saved.

Let us know how it goes.

Julie Ram, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

unable to use the paste option

1. unable to use the paste option - Similar Threads - unable paste option

2. Paste option missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paste option missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11. When trying to copy and paste pictures, the paste option is not there when I right click. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-option-missing/3979e1ec-8b6d-48eb-a325-6ff01a6ac660
  3. Paste option missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paste option missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11. When trying to copy and paste pictures, the paste option is not there when I right click. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-option-missing/3979e1ec-8b6d-48eb-a325-6ff01a6ac660
  4. unable to use sign in options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to use sign in options: i am unable to use sign in options i baught this laptop like 1 year ago and now i want a password but i am unable to do it it say some settings are managed by your organisation how ever this is a personal computer - windows 10 home i would like you to help me please thank you...
  5. unable to use sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to use sign in options: i am unable to use sign in options i baught this laptop like 1 year ago and now i want a password but i am unable to do it it say some settings are managed by your organisation how ever this is a personal computer - windows 10 home i would like you to help me please thank you...
  6. unable to use sign in options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to format in the past

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to format in the past: exact instructions on transferring half of my D drive to my C drive - for formatting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-format-in-the-past/f03efbfb-0961-40dc-bb0b-5c03721d976b
  8. Unable to use the HDMI option to display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use the HDMI option to display: Hello,I am unable to display/connect to the monitor [samsung] using the HDMI option.What could be the reason and possible solution?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-the-hdmi-option-to-display/4423d640-b590-4a5c-97ba-ee1a711aa9a5
  9. Unable to use the option Change Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to use the option Change Product Key: II have a product key for windows pro. When I go into Settings to change product key from Home to PRO, It asks for Product Key which is filled in with X's and 0's. When I try to enter my product key it will not let me enter my key. As soon as I try to enter the first...
  10. Unable to copy and paste

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to copy and paste: I am unable to copy and paste. Whenever I attempt to paste something after I copy it (whether right clicking and selecting copy in any app or windows explorer) or control+C, I paste the following:...