Windows 10: Unable to use Trigger when using slide changer

Discus and support Unable to use Trigger when using slide changer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can use Trigger through touchpad but I cannot use Trigger while using the slide changer. When I click on Next, it gets me to the next screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HuynLyly dao, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Unable to use Trigger when using slide changer

I can use Trigger through touchpad but I cannot use Trigger while using the slide changer. When I click on Next, it gets me to the next screen

:)

HuynLyly dao, Feb 3, 2020

2. slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 3, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

And if you look through the slide or use a slide viewer, are the colours normal, or as you suggest in your first post, negative?

dalchina, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Unable to use Trigger when using slide changer

A rig to end...purchase of more rigs

Pull the trigger. Your list looks fine. I was going to suggest you look for a 4870, but the 4850 and RAM combo is so cheap, don't bother.

NastyHabits, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Unable to use Trigger when using slide changer

1. Unable to use Trigger when using slide changer - Similar Threads - Unable Trigger using

2. Use of Photos to creat a slide show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Use of Photos to creat a slide show: I thought I had received an answer to this earlier, but still seem to have a question: I have the photos I want to use for a slide show in one folder in Pictures. They are from several different time/date periods. I want to load the pictures from that folder in into Photos...
  3. Cortana menu triggers when trying to use snipping tool shortcut.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana menu triggers when trying to use snipping tool shortcut.: So, like the title says. I have Cortana turned off, and it's set to not listen anything, but half the time when I try to use the snipping tool shortcut (Win + Shift + S), Cortana decides to answer the call due to the (Win + S) shortcut. Now, I'm aware that there is an...
  4. Mic Doesn't work after use of voice changer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic Doesn't work after use of voice changer: Hello, After using the app VoiceMod, neither my external mic or computrer mic seems to be working. I restarted my computer while using the app and now I can't use my mic in google meets, zoom, discord, etc. I uninstalled the app, nothing, I reinstalled the app, nothing. I...
  5. Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone not working after using Clownfish Voice Changer: Ok, so I decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my headset microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise cancelled, and for a split...
  6. Using keyboard combination as Task Scheduler trigger

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using keyboard combination as Task Scheduler trigger: Hello, I have a question related to the Task Scheduler. I'd like to create a task that behaves as follows: Alt + Ctrl + H + I pressed (simultaneously) Computer enters hibernation As Trigger I chose: On an event > Hardware Event > EventCollector, and now need an event ID....
  7. Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone not working after using Clownfish voice changer: Ok, so I and my buddy decided to download a voice changer just to make some fun out of it. Little did I know that my microphone would stop working. When it was downloading I saw something pop out on my screen with CMDS. It said something with audio noise canceled, and for a...
  8. Unable to use microphone when using Skype

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use microphone when using Skype: I am unable to use my microphone whilst using Skype. Camera works fine but as soon as the microphone is plugged in the computer freezes and I have to turn off the power to reboot computer. We have used Skype before on the desktop soon after upgrading to Windows 10 with no...
  9. Unable to use slide show or move photos on.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to use slide show or move photos on.: I have been taking lots and lots of photos from old prints and imported them onto my laptop. I've had hours of fun categorising them, the majority of which requiring new folders. When I open one particular folder and view full screen the forward and reverse arrows are non...
  10. Remove slide in messages if using a non-touch screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove slide in messages if using a non-touch screen.: The title says most of it. I believe the messages that slide in from the right from time to time are intended for a touch screen. I don't have one, so can I disable the messages. 5287