Windows 10: Unable to use VoipConnect App. on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Unable to use VoipConnect App. on Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I start the App. it shows: "The call failed due to sound device problems on this computer". Thank for help, in advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by abulinek, Apr 19, 2019.

1. abulinek Win User

Unable to use VoipConnect App. on Windows 10 PC

Whenever I start the App. it shows: "The call failed due to sound device problems on this computer". Thank for help, in advance.

:)

abulinek, Apr 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Unable to use VoipConnect App. on Windows 10 PC [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to use VoipConnect App. on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Unable VoipConnect App

2. unable to open mail app on window 10 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to open mail app on window 10 on PC: today I have installed new window 10pro on my PC and when I just tried to add my yahoo account and login there, it shows an error "Ox8019019a" "we're sorry, we weren't able to do that". Hence, I am facing roblem to open my mails as I do on my previous window. please guide me...
  3. unable to open mail app on window 10 on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to open mail app on window 10 on PC: today I have installed new window 10pro on my PC and when I just tried to add my yahoo account and login there, it shows an error "Ox8019019a" "we're sorry, we weren't able to do that". Hence, I am facing roblem to open my mails as I do on my previous window. please guide me...
  4. unable to use photo app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to use photo app: My Windows Photo app is not working at all. All pictures shows black image and sometimes it hangs and closes the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-photo-app/6c880da1-b0ab-4524-bfed-40f4700b05bb
  5. unable to use photo app

unable to use photo app: My Windows Photo app is not working at all. All pictures shows black image and sometimes it hangs and closes the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-photo-app/6c880da1-b0ab-4524-bfed-40f4700b05bb
  6. Unable to use windows beyond opening apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use windows beyond opening apps: See YouTube video below.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux_3GbLw9PYThis just started happening to my wife's computer out of nowhere. No idea why, nothing has changed with her PC prior to this happening. I reinstalled Windows and it is still happening....
  7. Unable to use windows beyond opening apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to use windows beyond opening apps: See YouTube video below.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux_3GbLw9PYThis just started happening to my wife's computer out of nowhere. No idea why, nothing has changed with her PC prior to this happening. I reinstalled Windows and it is still happening....
  8. Unable to use windows updates and more apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to use windows updates and more apps: After the latest cumulative update of .Net on 30 july I have been unable to open windows update and unable to use microsoft store for installing something new or updating the pre existing apps. I am also unable to download updates on my antivirus too....
  9. Unable to use Microsoft Authenticator app to logon to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to use Microsoft Authenticator app to logon to Windows 10: This one has taunted me for a while now so time to report it. I've just got a new Windows 10 PC and I'm trying to logon with my Microsoft account, as Microsoft recommends. After entering my email address, it offers the option of password which always works BTW or using the...
  10. Unable to use keyboard in Windows apps

Unable to use keyboard in Windows apps: Hello, I just recently began to have an issue typing and using the mouse pad of my computer on Windows-based apps. I've been able to type just fine in the past, and it seems like this is only affecting apps that come with Windows 10 (I've been able to use my keyboard just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the call failed due to sound device problems - voipconnect

2. voipconnect windows 10 error\

3. voipconnect windows 10