Windows 10: Unable to use webcam splitter on windows 10

Discus and support Unable to use webcam splitter on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to use video cam splitter on windows 10. This problem appeared suddenly, I could only stream using one browser and just one stream if i try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeLupu, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Unable to use webcam splitter on windows 10

I am unable to use video cam splitter on windows 10. This problem appeared suddenly, I could only stream using one browser and just one stream if i try to stream on a second website the site cannot access the camera ( the video splitter) , he gives me the message that camera is used by another program and cannot be accessed ( something like the splitter is not active, the same error like when you try to use the camera without a splitter) , the default video source is the splitter , i tried many splitters and the same issue.

The only solution was to use an older version of google chrome ( the problem happens just in windows 10 in any other version of windows the splitter works with any browser and any version of chrome).

How can i solve this issue.

Thank you very much.

:)

GeorgeLupu, Sep 5, 2019
  2. TobiaF Win User

Windows 10 doesn't detect my built-in webcam

So, I installed Windows 10 Home a few days ago, and I've been unable to use my webcam ever since. I've taken a look at my device manager, but the webcam (it's a BisonCam NB Pro, by the way) isn't listed. I've even tried showing hidden devices, but there's
    no webcam detected. There aren't "other devices" listed either. I've tried downloading the drivers for that model, but they too are unable to fine my built-in webcam. Any suggestions?

TobiaF, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Unable to use webcam splitter on windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Unable to use webcam splitter on windows 10

1. Unable to use webcam splitter on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable webcam splitter

2. using webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using webcam: How do I record video with the webcam while in a program other the the camera app.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-webcam/26c1e40d-fe2a-4580-883e-62d23ac4428a
  3. using webcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using webcam: How do I record video with the webcam while in a program other the the camera app.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-webcam/26c1e40d-fe2a-4580-883e-62d23ac4428a
  4. hmdi splitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hmdi splitter: Hi so i bought a hdmi splitter to connect dual monitors to my laptop.but when i connect everything the monitors just duplicate as 1 and my laptop is the mainand in the display settings it only shows it detected only 2 displaysany tips on how to have a laptop with dual...
  5. Windows 10 unable to detect Webcam on laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 unable to detect Webcam on laptop.: Dear Sire/Madam, I ma unable to use my laptop webcam and error message shows unable to find webcam. Please help to advise solution. Below is my laptop details for your refeence. HP Compaq Model: CQ20-213TU Appreciate for your advise. Thanks! Regards,...
  6. WIndows 10 hdmi splitter question

WIndows 10 hdmi splitter question: Hello, I am running windows 10 pro on Acer TravelMate P238M. I would like to use two external monitors however it only has one hdmi port so I bought hdmi splitter 1x4. However when I connect the in and outs it again use only one external monitor and the other is saying "...
  7. Unable to use Webcam in Edge or Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to use Webcam in Edge or Google Chrome: Hey everyone! I've ran into an issue that I was hoping someone could provide some insight on. When attempting to use the webcam in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, I have been unable to do so. It has only been working in Firefox. When verifying the Camera & Privacy...
  8. Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter

Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter: We have just upgraded all our systems from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10. Most of these systems utilize VGA video splitters connecting their PC to their monitor and projector or interactive display. These systems worked flawlessly in a Windows 7P environment. This...
  9. USING A LABTEC WEBCAM WITH WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USING A LABTEC WEBCAM WITH WINDOWS 10: I have acquired a LABTEC WEBCAM DESKTOP/LAPTOP CAMERA V-UAM32 861162-0000, S/N LNA42212869 that I wish to use with my Windows 10 desktop computer. At present, it is not being recognised - I assume that is due to the lack of a suitable driver? How do I obtain (from a safe...
  10. Question about HDCP when using splitter

Question about HDCP when using splitter: Hello guys, i am new to this forum and glad to be here. I am using an HDMI splitter on a desktop (running windows 10) in order to have 2 HDMI outputs, 1 for the display and 1 for a capture card. I know that there is the copyright protocol HDCP that prevents users from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 camera splitter doesnt work in chrome