Windows 10: Unable to use webCamera

Discus and support Unable to use webCamera in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i use camera it shows Can't find web camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rajeev Patil pune, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Unable to use webCamera

When i use camera it shows Can't find web camera

:)

Rajeev Patil pune, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Soapm Win User

Webcamera's and Mics

I have two Kodak D101 Webcamera's plus a camera on my laptop and couldn't get any of them to work tonight for a video conference. I tried them on my Sony sve14135cxb which has a native camera that I also can't seem to get working. We have an HP all in one with a camera that we couldn't get to work and another Dell with a native camera and couldn't get it to work either???
    Long story, because of the virus our church tried to hold bible study on Zoom net meeting tonight. Out of 17 participants, I had video and sound with my iPad (but I needed it for my bible) and one other person had video and sound working but no one seemed to be able to get video and sound working from their computers. I remember a bug where people could turn on your camera and mic without you knowing so was wondering did Microsoft somehow cripple them?

Any suggestions how can I can get everyone working by Sunday, we plan to hold Sunday school via net meeting.

- - - Updated - - -

I should have added, according to device manage both camera's are there, I just can't get the zoom software to see them. Is there a way to test the camera? Is there a way to test the built in mic and trace down where the stoppage might be?

Unable to use webCamera [​IMG]

Soapm, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Pop up privacy webcamera

I have a windows 10 all in one monitor with a pop up privacy webcamera. However, at the risk of sounding dumb, i cannot get the damn thing to pop up. the camera works, it just wont pop up. I know there is a button to make it open, but i cannot figure it
    out.

PatrickSanterre, Nov 24, 2022
  4. mjs17 Win User

Unable to use webCamera

Unable to access Zip folder created by "Steps Recorder" in Windows 10

Thank you for the reply.

I already have "hidden files" checked.

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify :
    1) Attempting to open file by clicking on it in the "Recent files" list I get the following:

2) Unable to find file where it is supposed to be located based on the "File location" path:

3) What I get when attempting to look at "Security" tab:

mjs17, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Unable to use webCamera

1. Unable to use webCamera - Similar Threads - Unable webCamera

2. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  3. the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 when starting my farlight 84 game: i can run genshin impact just fine as well as other games but for some reason i cant start farlight 84 i tried the command prompt method my driver are up to date i tried the region thing please help screenshot not mine i deleted the game for now...
  4. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset: Hi there. Four days ago, running a Full Scan, Windows Defender caught a trojan, Script/Wacatac.H!ml, which was apparently hanging out in Mozilla/Firefox. But then the Security "Protection History" said "Remediation Incomplete" and listed four folders of...
  5. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset: Hi there. Four days ago, running a Full Scan, Windows Defender caught a trojan, Script/Wacatac.H!ml, which was apparently hanging out in Mozilla/Firefox. But then the Security "Protection History" said "Remediation Incomplete" and listed four folders of...
  6. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Unable to enable windows spatial sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to enable windows spatial sound: When I go to properties and try selecting windows sonic for headphones it always reverts back to off. How to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-enable-windows-spatial-sound/55ca0d67-93d9-4010-9388-d446f1754065
  8. Unable to enable windows spatial sound

Unable to enable windows spatial sound: When I go to properties and try selecting windows sonic for headphones it always reverts back to off. How to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-enable-windows-spatial-sound/55ca0d67-93d9-4010-9388-d446f1754065
  9. Unable to use webCamera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to use webCamera: When i use camera it shows Can't find web camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-webcamera/5c2f2b7c-40cd-40ea-84de-c28e57944e0e
  10. Unable to use webCamera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use webCamera: When i use camera it shows Can't find web camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-webcamera/5c2f2b7c-40cd-40ea-84de-c28e57944e0e