Windows 10: Unable to use WIFI PC stuck in Flight mode

Discus and support Unable to use WIFI PC stuck in Flight mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Laptop. Periodically, my internet connection gets the "No Internet Access" icon. I restart my router (Wireless) and the opened the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Will_591, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Will_591 Win User

Unable to use WIFI PC stuck in Flight mode

I have a Windows 10 Laptop. Periodically, my internet connection gets the "No Internet Access" icon. I restart my router (Wireless) and the opened the popup just to see the flight mode button (not turned on) and there is no Turn on WiFi button. It kept happening for the last 2 weeks and had no fix.

Is there a solution for this problem?

UPDATE(1): Now it's starting up with no internet and only shoes flight mode...

***Original title: Windows 10 Laptop gets a network problem, but restarting the internet connection makes popup list only show flight mode.***

:)

Will_591, Aug 8, 2019

2. Lumia 520 stuck in flight mode

My Lumia 520 has been stuck in flight mode and it is not returning back to normal mode. I have tried recovering the software by using LUMIA RECOVERY TOOL. However, it is still in flight mode. Please suggest me the alternate solution.

SulekhVarma, Aug 8, 2019
  3. stuck in flight mode

i have Microsoft 550 where stuck with flight mode, I have tried to reset it for several times but still unable to rectify it. and also tried to download windows/nokia recovery tools, but still unable to open the downloaded application. please assist me
    to solve it. thanks

perethiraja, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Unable to use WIFI PC stuck in Flight mode

I am stuck in Flight Mode!!

Find my Phone details:-

Nokia Lumia 520

software: windows phone 8.1

OS version: 8.10.12393.890

Firmware revision number: 3058.50000.1425.0001

I updated to Cyan OS hardly a month back when the official updates were rolled out. Everything was fine, until recently I was stuck on the , "Flight mode". The flight mode rapidly switches on and off.
    So, I am unable to use my Sim and thus, no whatsapp, no calls..social life has been paralyzed.

Please suggest a solution for this .

Awaiting prompt reply!

SachinGaikwad, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Unable to use WIFI PC stuck in Flight mode

1. Unable to use WIFI PC stuck in Flight mode - Similar Threads - Unable WIFI stuck

2. Flight mode stuck

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Flight mode stuck: Any more ideas on flight mode stuck in ON. Tried everything. Could be a corrupt file or virus. Any ideas how to find this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/flight-mode-stuck/20864d18-89ef-4cc2-a181-c49dd6bcd60d
  3. stuck in flight mode, no Wi-Fi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    stuck in flight mode, no Wi-Fi: Fed up doing basics try this Windows 10 and acer aspire laptop My problems was Stuck in flight mode .no Wi-Fi out of date drivers?? So...
  4. WiFi faster in flight mode

WiFi faster in flight mode: I have had issues for several weeks whereby in normal mode my wireless on a Dell E7450 gives speeds of 200-300Kb/s (measured using fast.com) however if I switch on Flight Mode and activate WiFi I get 75Mb/s. This is 100% repeatable across multiple access points. I have...
  5. WiFi faster in flight mode

in Windows 10 Support
    WiFi faster in flight mode: I have had issues for several weeks whereby in normal mode my wireless on a Dell E7450 gives speeds of 200-300Kb/s (measured using fast.com) however if I switch on Flight Mode and activate WiFi I get 75Mb/s. This is 100% repeatable across multiple access points. I have...
  6. Laptop is frozen. Unable to open. Stuck in flight mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop is frozen. Unable to open. Stuck in flight mode.: Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise please * Original title: hp Pavilion laptop...
  7. stuck on flight mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on flight mode: Hi hoping there help out there. I am running windows 10 on my sony vaio laptop and cannot get internet, due to being grey boxed out on my flight mode in my setting. I have tried a few different suggestion's and know have been successful. Even used another laptop and download...
  8. Flight Mode Stuck On

Flight Mode Stuck On: Hi I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X230 Windows 10 Pro. just had the latest update and today a notification popped up for a couple of seconds saying flight mode has been switched on, this came on automatically and now I can't switch the dam thing off. The area in flight mode is...
  9. Flight Mode Stuck On

Flight Mode Stuck On: Hi I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X230 Windows 10 Pro. just had the latest update and today a notification popped up for a couple of seconds saying flight mode has been switched on, this came on automatically and now I can't switch the dam thing off. The area in flight mode is...
  10. flight mode unable to turn off

flight mode unable to turn off: In windows10 64 bit, computer toggle on f2 functions correctly, but in control, settings, will always revert to flight mode with no way of overriding this, machine asus sonic master purchased Dec 2017. Any ideas?...