Windows 10: Unable to use windows beyond opening apps

Discus and support Unable to use windows beyond opening apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; See YouTube video below.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux_3GbLw9PYThis just started happening to my wife's computer out of nowhere. No idea why,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SparkyPingPong, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Unable to use windows beyond opening apps

See YouTube video below.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux_3GbLw9PYThis just started happening to my wife's computer out of nowhere. No idea why, nothing has changed with her PC prior to this happening. I reinstalled Windows and it is still happening.

:)

SparkyPingPong, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Unable to use windows beyond opening apps

1. Unable to use windows beyond opening apps - Similar Threads - Unable beyond opening

2. Unable to use windows beyond opening apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use windows beyond opening apps: See YouTube video below.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux_3GbLw9PYThis just started happening to my wife's computer out of nowhere. No idea why, nothing has changed with her PC prior to this happening. I reinstalled Windows and it is still happening....
  3. Unable to use windows beyond opening apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to use windows beyond opening apps: See YouTube video below.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux_3GbLw9PYThis just started happening to my wife's computer out of nowhere. No idea why, nothing has changed with her PC prior to this happening. I reinstalled Windows and it is still happening....
  4. Opening the Powerpoint App and Unable to Open it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening the Powerpoint App and Unable to Open it.: I am currently in school and have lecture PowerPoints. I am unable to open the PowerPoint app itself even when I am not trying to download a lecture. I end up getting an orange screen that says "Updating Office, please wait a moment" and then it ends up giving me another...
  5. unable to open any app in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to open any app in windows: hii, i am unable to open any windows app on my pc first i thought that it is due to that i have not update latest world but i have update to latest version of windows 10 but if i open any app [ for example if i open windows store to download any app but the store and shows...
  6. Unable to open programs or apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to open programs or apps: I can't open any programs or apps, I've tried using start and through clicking it through the desktop. It seems like the only app i can open is Google Chrome and Discord, but that might be because theyre startup apps. submitted by /u/Prudent-Flow4720 [link] [comments]...
  7. unable to open apps on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    unable to open apps on windows 10: I tried using the start button and clicking the apps on my desktop and it still would not work. Any help? This has happened many times but after while it just fixes itself. submitted by /u/yuyanghor [link] [comments]...
  8. Unable to open apps using Cortana.

in Cortana
    Unable to open apps using Cortana.: *I have a system running with French as the main language, sentences I put here are translations* Hey, I've been toying with Cortana, and enabled 'Hey Cortana'. I've been trying to use it to open Microsoft Word 2016 lately, but witnessed something strange. At first I...
  9. Unable to use keyboard in Windows apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use keyboard in Windows apps: Hello, I just recently began to have an issue typing and using the mouse pad of my computer on Windows-based apps. I've been able to type just fine in the past, and it seems like this is only affecting apps that come with Windows 10 (I've been able to use my keyboard just...
  10. Hosted Web Apps: Go Beyond the App

in Windows 10 News
    Hosted Web Apps: Go Beyond the App: We’ve talked about the right kind of app to start with for a Hosted Web App, and we’ve talked about why Hosted Web Apps are a good approach for a number of media partners. In this post, we’ll talk about how the app features and Windows APIs can be used to engage your users in...