Windows 10: Unable to use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial

Discus and support Unable to use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 I downloaded the free 7 day trial so i can use my dvd player and still it pops up and does nothing ***Modified title from: free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by joanmc, Mar 1, 2019.

1. joanmc Win User

Unable to use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial

I have windows 10 I downloaded the free 7 day trial so i can use my dvd player and still it pops up and does nothing

***Modified title from: free trial dvd from microsoft***

:)

joanmc, Mar 1, 2019
  2. magsChue1 Win User

DVD PLAYER FREE TRIAL

HOW CAN I GET MY FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF DVD PLAYER BEFORE PURCHASING

magsChue1, Mar 1, 2019
  3. FREE trial of DVD player

I’d like to get DVD player free trial for 7 days before purchasing.

Please give instructions how to get it.

Miranda Pearson, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

DVD PLAYER FREE TRIAL

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Which DVD player are you trying to download from the Microsoft store?
    2. Are you receiving any error code or error message when you try to download a trial version of a DVD player?

Please open Microsoft Store in your Windows 10 and sign-in with your Microsoft account. You can refer this article to ‘Get
    a DVD player app for Windows 10
    ’, you should be able to find three dots beside the ‘Buy’ button, click on the three dots, you will find an option to download a ‘Free trial’.

Hope it helps.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial - Similar Threads - Unable DVD Player

2. How do I cancel my free trial of the Windows DVD Player?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I cancel my free trial of the Windows DVD Player?: HiI started a 7 day free trial of the Windows DVD Player. Please let me know how to cancel the free trial so that I am not billed at the end of the trial.I already checked the Services & Subscriptions section of my account and I don't see the trial for this app listed...
  3. Using an external DVD player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using an external DVD player: Can someone explain how to get this to show up when I connect it so I can watch dvds? Very simple terms please, I'm old and not techy! I have watched before, but can't figure it out today! Thanks!!...
  4. Unable to use subtitles in Windows DVD player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use subtitles in Windows DVD player: I purchased Windows DVD player from the app store and it plays DVDs well. The only thing is that I can't get it to display the subtitles embedded in my DVDs. I click on the little subtitles icon at the bottom left of the main DVD player screen when a DVD is playing and...
  5. Unable to install Windows DVD Player

Unable to install Windows DVD Player: dvd player will not install I purchased the app and no joy ***Modified title from: dvd player*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-install-windows-dvd-player/13d50948-8e7f-4a1e-95e7-9e2373ee55f0
  6. Unable to play DVD’s in Windows DVD Player

Unable to play DVD’s in Windows DVD Player: Закупих и инсталирах посоченото по-горе приложение,но въпреки това не мога да възпроизвеждам DVD.Не знам защо сте изтеглили сумата 31 лв два пъти.Моля да ми възстановите сума от 62 лв. С...
  7. trial of windows DVD player

trial of windows DVD player: trial player does not work how do I cancel trial period https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trial-of-windows-dvd-player/f305c862-739e-4675-b04e-3eb62969a564
  8. Windows DVD Player 7 day trial

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows DVD Player 7 day trial: I cannot use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial. I downloaded it and hoped I can use my dvd player but it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd-player-7-day-trial/e8f8369d-5350-4711-87df-227f857e440b
  9. FREE trial of DVD player

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FREE trial of DVD player: I’d like to get DVD player free trial for 7 days before purchasing. Please give instructions how to get it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-trial-of-dvd-player/9094af6e-51d8-442f-9891-c7e1e0b0da9a"
  10. DVD PLAYER FREE TRIAL

DVD PLAYER FREE TRIAL: HOW CAN I GET MY FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF DVD PLAYER BEFORE PURCHASING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-free-trial/b823237f-8a4c-4bfa-a1d4-415b80fbeba1