Windows 10: Unable to verify my account in windows 10

Discus and support Unable to verify my account in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click on verify in my settings I get an error [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SeemaMittal, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Unable to verify my account in windows 10

When I click on verify in my settings I get an error

Unable to verify my account in windows 10 f35d8cc0-00df-4856-8546-b644e06520a2?upload=true.png

:)

SeemaMittal, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Unable to verify my account in windows 10 :(

Zakin, Jan 14, 2021
  3. swarfega Win User
    Unable to verify account on new laptop

A neighbour has lent me her brand new laptop because she wasn't able to log in. For some reason she didn't get the login info.

I have formatted the machine (this had two advantages: 1. Sure way to get rid of any OEM junk, 2. could set up the account how we wanted).

Unfortunately I am unable to verify the account because its keeps wanting to use a secondary email address thats not listed on the MS account page (she no longer has access to it).

How can I verify the account?

swarfega, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Unable to verify my account in windows 10

Unable to verify my account for windows 10

Hello Griffith,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that you are unable to verify your Microsoft Account.

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Xbox Support

If that does not help, if you are using a Microsoft Account, you may convert the account to a Local account and back to Microsoft account and check if you are then able to run the Windows Store app:

To convert the account, you can do the following:

• Sign in to your Microsoft account.

• Click Start and then PC settings.

• Click Users and accounts and under Your Profile click Disconnect on the right of the screen.

• Enter your Microsoft account's password, and click on Next.

• Type in a Username, Password, and Password Hint that you want set for your Local account and click
      Next. Click on Sign out and Finish button.
    In order to switch back, follow these steps:

• On the newly converted Local account, click Start and then PC Settings.

• Click Users and accounts and under Your Profile click Connect to a Microsoft account.

• Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password and click Next.

• Choose if you want OneDrive as your default file saving location, click Next.

• Click Switch.

Also, in order to eliminate any issues with Microsoft Sync in Windows, I would suggest you to deploy the Microsoft Account troubleshooter from the below which automatically resolves sync issues.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Unable to verify my account in windows 10

1. Unable to verify my account in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable verify account

2. Cannot verify my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot verify my account: From all appearances it looks like I'm signed in but Edge, Outlook, OneNote, Onedrive, etc are all NOT syncing. When I try to sign in I get the follow error message. This is happening on my laptop but on my desktop I get a message saying my account needs to be fixed, I follow...
  3. Unable to Verify Account through Account Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Verify Account through Account Recovery: Hi I am unable to verify my Microsoft account through account recovery form, the accounts are over 5+ years old and I haven't been using them for a long time, however I need to access them again however I am unable to successfully verify them. How can i gain access to these...
  4. Unable to verify Microsoft Account on PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to verify Microsoft Account on PC: I've tried several time to verify that I am who I say I am and windows help will not let me type in my password ***Original title: windows won't let me put my password in to verify my id***...
  5. verify account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    verify account: I want to verify my account for I keep being told my details etc are out f date. However I have forgotten my password and despite many times being told that a code has been sent to my email address (and the one displayed on screen is correct) no emails have arrived. I can't...
  6. Verify my Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify my Microsoft Account: I work on two identical computers, main one at home, the other at work. Both under the same Microsoft Account (same email and account password) Now - The one at work asks me to Verify my account. The email address shown is wrong (must be an old/first try one) ... and ......
  7. verify account

in Windows 10 Support
    verify account: When you change your account credentials for your MS account, specifically changing the email address.....why is there a 30 day wait period if you only have an email account to use to verify. If you have a mobile phone, you're instantly given a text with the code. Some of us...
  8. Verify Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verify Account: Thanks guys,,,,,I took the bull by the horns and clicked on it and it does seem that its because I have changed computers and somehow changed it myself. I will just have to wait a month. This is what I got when I clicked it,,still cannot understand their misspelling though....
  9. Unable to verify account on new laptop

Unable to verify account on new laptop: A neighbour has lent me her brand new laptop because she wasn't able to log in. For some reason she didn't get the login info. I have formatted the machine (this had two advantages: 1. Sure way to get rid of any OEM junk, 2. could set up the account how we wanted)....
  10. Verify account

Verify account: More out of curiousity. But yesterday the notifications on my desktop popped up with a prompt about verifying my account on the PC. I obediently clicked onto it which took me to accounts where I saw the 'verify' awaiting. I clicked it and it then went away without anymore pop...