Windows 10: Unable to verify windows

Discus and support Unable to verify windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I tried to activate windows with a valid license but it gives me the following error.On running troubleshoot, I get the following error and my internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AbdulManaam, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Unable to verify windows

I tried to activate windows with a valid license but it gives me the following error.On running troubleshoot, I get the following error and my internet is working fine:

:)

AbdulManaam, Sep 14, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 14, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

Unable to verify windows

BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled

Hi DocSams,

Could you upload the memory dump, C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp, to onedrive and post a share link. The minidumps provided severely lack in data.

If you haven't yet, please disable driver verifier.
    Resetting driver verifier options (recommended in this order)
    1. In normal mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    2. In safe mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    3. On 3 boot failures, you'll boot automatically to the recovery options,
      • click Troubleshoot
      • go to the advanced options
      • choose command prompt
      • enter the below command
    4. Boot with the recovery media, see above 4 steps in option 3.
    5. Via the recovery options or recovery media, select a restore point prior enabling driver verifier
    Code:

Thema:

Unable to verify windows

1. Unable to verify windows - Similar Threads - Unable verify

2. WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys: I have been getting BSODs recently after I replaced mobo, GPU, NVME, cooling system and PSU.I have done MEMtest all good no error. Ran DriverVerifier to stress test third party driver with no issues.Below are bugcheck analysis:DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER f7 A driver has...
  3. Blue screen error, WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Ntfs.sys, anyone knows what to do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen error, WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Ntfs.sys, anyone knows what to do?: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\cosmi\Desktop\bepis\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  4. Unable to Verify Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to Verify Account: My son's screen time/family safety has just stopped recording all activity for reasons unknown. Looking at the help pages it says to check that his microsoft account is verified on his login. I have checked this but when I click on Verify and the tap opens asking for the...
  5. windows unable to connect or bring up the page after pressing verify identity

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows unable to connect or bring up the page after pressing verify identity: https://youtu.be/E-OF1eJoDg4 see video for best explaination it seems that as soon as i try to verify that i made changes to my microsoft account online password, name, picture etc the verify dialogue either crashed or was unable to connect...
  6. Unable to verify my account in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to verify my account in windows 10: When I click on verify in my settings I get an error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-verify-my-account-in-windows-10/18c3740f-c409-4f34-a5d2-2e0c408f4835
  7. Unable to Verify Account through Account Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Verify Account through Account Recovery: Hi I am unable to verify my Microsoft account through account recovery form, the accounts are over 5+ years old and I haven't been using them for a long time, however I need to access them again however I am unable to successfully verify them. How can i gain access to these...
  8. Unable to login to my laptop: Your credentials could not be verified

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login to my laptop: Your credentials could not be verified: After restarting my laptop today, I am not able to login back. I am getting the error "Your Credentials could not be verified". Additional details on clicking the OK button says "Something went wrong and your PIN isnt available status: 0x80090011, substatus 0x0. Click to...
  9. BSOD Driver Verifier Detected Violation - Unable to Know which driver is Causing the problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver Verifier Detected Violation - Unable to Know which driver is Causing the problem: Computer name: LAPTOP-28NDVM6Q Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, version 1903, build: 18362 Windows dir: C:\WINDOWS Hardware: 80WK, LENOVO, Provence-5R1 CPU: GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz Intel8664, level: 6 8 logical processors, active mask: 255 RAM:...
  10. BSOD - Unknown Cause - WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Unknown Cause - WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys: Hi all, I need your help, I have been plagued the past few days with intermittent bluescreens. I have tried to diagnose the issue myself, putting the .dmp files through WinDbg, following countless forum suggestions to no avail. I have a few dump files, one of which pointed...