Windows 10: Unable to view Activity History in Privacy, window crashes

Discus and support Unable to view Activity History in Privacy, window crashes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I am worried, first I see windows credentials that are all third party saved onto the computer, then I double check the Privacy settings(they tend... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Matthew Thurner, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Unable to view Activity History in Privacy, window crashes

So I am worried, first I see windows credentials that are all third party saved onto the computer, then I double check the Privacy settings(they tend to turn themselves back on) and in the activity history at the top it says "Some services are hidden or managed by your organization"

Okay first off, I have Windows 10 Home, and have no access to GCP, so as the only user on MY PC, MY COMPUTER, should I not be allowed to view what's happening on MY COMPUTER?

:)

Matthew Thurner, Sep 23, 2018

2. Windows 10 View Update History

There is no "View your update history" option in the Advanced option Window. Things have apparently changed since you posted this. Have another suggestion?

Bernard Corrigan, Sep 23, 2018
  3. YuruZhang Win User
    Browser History Missing in EDGE

This answer is not helpful at all.

YuruZhang, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Unable to view Activity History in Privacy, window crashes

Browser History Missing in EDGE

Hi Eileen,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to check and verify the history stored and check if you are able to view the history, to do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • To view your browsing history, select Hub on the right top corner.
    • Click on the History (clock symbol).
    • Under History expand the category such as last, today by clicking on the arrow given beside the category name.
    Check if you are able to view history.

Also refer to the below given link for more information and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Unable to view Activity History in Privacy, window crashes

1. Unable to view Activity History in Privacy, window crashes - Similar Threads - Unable view Activity

2. View or Store Activity History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View or Store Activity History: As I am reading and also deleting multiple trash emails in my Outlook mail, the following message appears on my screen:"You can only view or store activity history from this device. Synching activities across other devices is no longer available." WHY NOT ? I didn't change...
  3. View or Store Activity History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View or Store Activity History: As I am reading and also deleting multiple trash emails in my Outlook mail, the following message appears on my screen:"You can only view or store activity history from this device. Synching activities across other devices is no longer available." WHY NOT ? I didn't change...
  4. View or Store Activity History

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Clearing my browser history on privacy doesn't remove it on activity history

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Clearing my browser history on privacy doesn't remove it on activity history: Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-my-browser-history-on-privacy-doesnt/4972af84-0e69-4059-bc26-6bc4934404dd
  6. Activity History Crashing!

Activity History Crashing!: The Activity History Under Privacy Is Crashing Every Time In Click On It.And The Timeline Is Not Working.It's Not Showing Any New Actions Performed On The Computer But Show Old Stuff But They Are Grayed Out And I Cannot Clear Them.What Will I Do Help Me...
  7. unable to clear all history on task view

unable to clear all history on task view: I remove all my history on task view yet there is this Microsoft store cant remove it : Need help. It stayed for almost a week. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-clear-all-history-on-task-view/881e0289-2166-4cad-b5a1-bea6a140451d
  8. Opening Activity History under Privacy settings crashes Settings app instantly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening Activity History under Privacy settings crashes Settings app instantly?: I'm just trying to turn it off. I tried redownloading all apps via Powershell already. submitted by /u/GenderJuicy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er5zhu/opening_activity_history_under_privacy_settings/
  9. Privacy and History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy and History: Recently I noticed that whenever I search some app on the search bar in the task bar, it shows all the files that I have used with it recently. For eg, when I search for VLC, it shows all the recent videos. I have turned off "send my activity history to Microsoft" in...
  10. Activity History in Settings Crashes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Activity History in Settings Crashes: I recently performed a clean installation of Windows 10 Home (due to constant blue screen errors). I'm trying to limit all "Windows Permissions" in the "Settings" app under "Privacy." Every category under "Windows Permissions" and "App Permissions" works except for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activity history crashes

2. privacy settings app crashes when activity history selected

3. windows activity in privacy ncrashing

4. activity history crashes in win 10,
  5. activity history closes when trying to open it,
  6. Unable to view Activity History in Privacy window crashes,
  7. windows acticity history crashes,
  8. windows 10 activity history privacy crashes when i click on it,
  9. privacy activity history crashes,
  10. windows privacy activity closes,
  11. windows activity history window crashes