Windows 10: Unable to view Microsoft Store wishlist

Discus and support Unable to view Microsoft Store wishlist in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I just changed my Microsoft account password but now when I went back to my Microsoft Store account whenever I click on wishlist it shows this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Diyana21, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Diyana21 Win User

Unable to view Microsoft Store wishlist

Hello, I just changed my Microsoft account password but now when I went back to my Microsoft Store account whenever I click on wishlist it shows this picture below even though I am logged in to my account already. please help.

Unable to view Microsoft Store wishlist ae9ef889-07bb-4a71-a1a4-6954c253bb59?upload=true.png

:)

Diyana21, Dec 10, 2020
  2. LucasTX Win User

Wishlist in Microsoft store on windows 10

Hello,

When i go to the microsoft store and press the 3 dot menu in the top right, i don't get an option for wishlist. When i wishlist something and hit "go to wishlist," the only items on my wishlist are freeware games (candy crush, etc) i frankly want nothing
    to do with. Any ideas?

LucasTX, Dec 10, 2020
  3. LucasTX Win User
    LucasTX, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Unable to view Microsoft Store wishlist

Zackary Vanosdol, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Unable to view Microsoft Store wishlist

1. Unable to view Microsoft Store wishlist - Similar Threads - Unable view Microsoft

2. Unable to view Microsoft transcript

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to view Microsoft transcript: Hi, I'm currently passed the Exam SC100 Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect. But I don't see Sc100 certificate appear in Active certifications. Its only appear in passed exam. I would like to download the transcript of it. Can you help me to figure it out or where can I...
  3. Unable to view Microsoft transcript

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to view Microsoft transcript: Hi, I'm currently passed the Exam SC100 Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect. But I don't see Sc100 certificate appear in Active certifications. Its only appear in passed exam. I would like to download the transcript of it. Can you help me to figure it out or where can I...
  4. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wishlist of Microsoft Store: I hope Microstore could be equipped with wishlist function, so that users can add wished applications into it to wait discount or compare between similar items. Many app stores or game stores realize the function, such as Google play, Steam, GOG, Epic, and so on. Please...
  5. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wishlist of Microsoft Store: I hope Microstore could be equipped with wishlist function, so that users can add wished applications into it to wait discount or compare between similar items. Many app stores or game stores realize the function, such as Google play, Steam, GOG, Epic, and so on. Please...
  6. Wishlist of Microsoft Store

7. New store wishlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New store wishlist: How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you...
  8. New store wishlist

New store wishlist: How to I access my Microsoft store wishlist with the new revamp? I used to be able to just click the three dots in the top right corner, but that is no longer the case.Thank you...
  9. New store wishlist

10. Wishlist in Microsoft store on windows 10

Wishlist in Microsoft store on windows 10: Hello, When i go to the microsoft store and press the 3 dot menu in the top right, i don't get an option for wishlist. When i wishlist something and hit "go to wishlist," the only items on my wishlist are freeware games (candy crush, etc) i frankly want nothing to do with....