Windows 10: Unable to view my emails

Discus and support Unable to view my emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, The login screen https://login.live.com does not display for me to sign in to my hotmail account on all browsers on any computer at home and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sepi2008, Jan 27, 2021.

1. sepi2008 Win User

Unable to view my emails

Hi,

The login screen https://login.live.com does not display for me to sign in to my hotmail account on all browsers on any computer at home and other computers outside! I was able to access it a few minutes ago through Edge on this computer but now it won't display the page again after I navigated away from it!

I get a blank page! I was lucky enough to be able to login here now, but I am not sure if I'll even be able to get back in here again. Unless I can access the forums on my mobile app!

Please help, it won't even let me get to my email settings to forward my emails to another address! This is my primary email address and I really need to be able to access it!

Thank you

:)

sepi2008, Jan 27, 2021
  2. mps1773 Win User

Unable to open/view emails.

Hello Unable to view my emails :) I have a problem with my email client on my phone. I am running wm6.1 on an XV6900 which is Verizon's adoption of the HTC Touch (I think). I am able to receive emails, see the subjects in the list, delete them, mark them as read, etc. etc. However
    I am completely unable to open and view/read them. With the "chooser" screen I am able to go into and view SMS of all kinds, but the emails simply do nothing when I attempt to open them. Not even any change in CPU activity. I suspect I have downloaded and
    installed some little freeware that was intended solely for ppc2002 or some such and I think it may have replaced one of the files necessary for a healthy email client :| Does anyone have any experience similar to this and what would you suggest? Barring
    any like experiences or confident helpful suggestions, does anyone have a direct to PPC link (ie cab or no-pc-installation-necessary exe because my only computers are macs and installation exes and msis are not usable Unable to view my emails :p) to the tmail.exe file that I may try
    replacing the current one with. I also wonder if there is, instead, a relevant registry setting that may have been changed or similarly a configuration file somewhere? I have found precious little documentation regarding this aspect of wm6. It seems MS only
    likes windows desktops since almost ALL of the info about the mobile os is for their windows pc base sdk... the dirty rats Unable to view my emails ;) lol anyway, I need help. Thx Unable to view my emails :)

mps1773, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Unable to view my emails

Unable to view or download videos from websites

Hi Nelson,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community. We are glad to assist you.

To help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, I would appreciate if you could answer the following questions:

• Did you make any specific hardware or software changes prior to this issue?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    Internet Explorer 11 comes with the latest version of flash player pre-installed. So, the issue may rest with the particular page having compatibility issues with the Internet Explorer or there may be an issue with the flash
    player configuration settings in Internet Explorer. Hence, I would suggest you to try the following diagnostic steps to get started in the correct direction and check if the issue persists:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to try opening the page in the compatibility view and check if you are able to view the video.

Fix site display problems with Compatibility View

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11If Method 1 does not resolve the issue, proceed to Method 2.

Method 2:

Try the additional steps provided in the following link.

Why won't videos play in Internet Explorer?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Note: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Method 3:

As slightly mentioned in the Method 2, make sure that the necessary add-ons are enabled in Internet Explorer. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Tap or click the Tools button
    • In the Currently loaded add-ons list, click Run without Permissions.
    • Look for the following add-ons in the list that's displayed. If any of these add-ons are listed, make sure the Status for each is listed as Enabled.
    • Shockwave Active X Control
    • Shockwave Flash Object
    • Java Plug-in (may be multiple add-ons)
    • QuickTime Plug-in (may be multiple add-ons)
    • Windows Media Player
    Having done the above steps, check if the websites are functioning properly.

Hope this information is helpful. If the issue still persists, please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Anupkarkal1709, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Unable to view my emails

1. Unable to view my emails - Similar Threads - Unable view emails

2. Unable to view photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to view photos: Microsoft photo app says file system error -2147219195 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-view-photos/fa05285e-a81c-420d-8dd8-e643f49b8dcb
  3. Unable to view photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to view photos: Microsoft photo app says file system error -2147219195 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-view-photos/fa05285e-a81c-420d-8dd8-e643f49b8dcb
  4. Unable to view photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to view photos: Im unable to view photos via the Microsoft photo app... it says fie system error -2147219195 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-view-photos/89d84282-f2cb-408b-8c4f-2dc67d85a6a5
  5. Unable to clear my task view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to clear my task view: even though I cleared the activity history several times ,there is one web page that is that is stuck in my task view . Could you suggest a way to remove it permanently ....
  6. YAHOO EMAIL VIEW

YAHOO EMAIL VIEW: I can not get my yahoo email view like it was at this same yesterday and I don't know what happen. My yahoo email on my phone did not change and I need to get the same view on my PC Plus my PC is asking me to sign in thru MY ATT&T and I should NOT have to do that Please...
  7. Unable to view photos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to view photos.: I just got this laptop and want to view pictures on a thumb drive. I can view some, but not all of the pictures. They are all in .jpg format. Some are viewable, and some get the error message "It looks like we don't support this file format"....
  8. I am unable to connect to any link in my email or viewing a web page.

I am unable to connect to any link in my email or viewing a web page.: I am unable to connect to any link in my emails or web pages when running windows 10 or edge. When i try, all I get is a script like box and I cannot go any further. Please advise me on what to do. This does not happen when I use the Google or Firefox browser....
  9. unable to view site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to view site: Error logging in - Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction; nested exception is javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Unable to acquire JDBC Connection...
  10. unable to view my jpeg images

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to view my jpeg images: what is system error 2147219196 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_other/unable-to-view-my-jpeg-images/62a97c5b-a1c7-4b75-9ad5-959ea007ad87