Windows 10: unable to view, print, open pdf file in google chrome in window 10

Discus and support unable to view, print, open pdf file in google chrome in window 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i nsaved and downloaded a pdf and html file in windows 10 from a app website and after i download it i try to open or view aand it just downloads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by INEZharris, Sep 6, 2018.

1. unable to view, print, open pdf file in google chrome in window 10

i nsaved and downloaded a pdf and html file in windows 10 from a app website and after i download it i try to open or view aand it just downloads again. and in the app itself it wont print

:)

INEZharris, Sep 6, 2018
  2. trinket Win User

Chrome prints to a PDF, Firefox and Safari say corrupt file

Hello,

A friend of mine can only printo to a pdf in Chrome. When he prints to a pdf in Firefox or Safari, Acrobat won't open it, it says it's corrupt.

What could be causing this?

trinket, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Cicero564 Win User
    Unable to open PDF files

Same here, except I'm running IE 11 under W10. As you said, Chrome will open a .pdf without problems, if I open it within Chrome. If I attempt it through windows explorer by right clicking a .pdf and using 'Open With', I receive the error message 'Google
    Chrome was unresponsive, re-launch now?' Pressing Yes does nothing.

Cicero564, Sep 6, 2018
  4. RinzyyySk Win User

unable to view, print, open pdf file in google chrome in window 10

Unable to print .pdf files after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

After upgrading to Window 10, I am unable to print .pdf files. No matter what application I use to open the .pdf file and print it. It just does not print.

If I open the file in IE Edge and give the print command, a screen (presumably printer options screen) flashes for a fraction of a second and disappears.

I have unistalled Adobe Reader and reinstalled it. But that also does not help.

Any suggestions welcome.

RinzyyySk, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

unable to view, print, open pdf file in google chrome in window 10

1. unable to view, print, open pdf file in google chrome in window 10 - Similar Threads - unable view print

2. Unable to print PDF file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to print PDF file: I have received an error 800F0922 when trying to print PDF file using print-to-PDF feature. I tried to reinstall this feature but failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-print-pdf-file/1a6b754f-889d-4cba-9493-06a5b99d2682
  3. Unable to print PDF file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to print PDF file: I have received an error 800F0922 when trying to print PDF file using print-to-PDF feature. I tried to reinstall this feature but failed. Suggest a way to fix this......
  4. Unable to open PDF file

Unable to open PDF file: The income tax people need something from my last year's income tax filing and they are getting nasty about it. I filed online and kept a copy in Documents; a PDF file. I can't open it now; it keeps telling me "Something went wrong". Does anyone know how to get a PDF file...
  5. i cant make pdf file of print in google chrome.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant make pdf file of print in google chrome.: when I use to print any online document in google chrome it only show loading preview...[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-make-pdf-file-of-print-in-google-chrome/b7db7665-ff1b-4870-a52a-1e4431928592
  6. unable to open google chrome browser in windows 10

unable to open google chrome browser in windows 10: My google chrome app suddenly stopped working while I was using it. I closed the app and now it no longer opens. I attempted to uninstall chrome to reinstall it but couldn't uninstall because the "application was still running". I looked at it under the "details" tab of...
  7. unable to open google chrome browser in windows 10

unable to open google chrome browser in windows 10: unable to open google chrome browser in windows 10, therefore cannot uninstall google chrome browser, keeps saying programs are running in background. unable to find any thing open. this just happened today....
  8. Problem Printing PDF in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Problem Printing PDF in Chrome: Windows 7: to print in Chrome, I would preview the PDF, Ctrl P and then hit enter. The pdf loaded in a new tab on top with the print button selected, so all I had to do was hit enter and it would print. Windows 10: to print in Chrome, I preview the PDF, Ctrl P, the new...
  9. Unable to print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to print to PDF: Hi Everyone, i updated my laptop to Windows 10 and I have been unable to print to PDF. I have tried using Adobe Acrobat, Cute PDF Writer, and PDFlite. All of them have an error which varies per application, however they all generally say they are unable to print. For...
  10. Viewing pdf files on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Viewing pdf files on Windows 10: Hi there, I have a mid-range Toshiba laptop approx 3 years old, originally running on Windows 8 but upgraded to 10 a few months back. Not necessarily coincidental with that upgrade, but recently I have experienced problems with viewing pdf files. Whether these are email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to print on website using google chrome window 10