Windows 10: Unable to wake up Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Unable to wake up Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am unable to wake up my Dell computer after installing Windows 10. ***Original Title: Wake Up***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by PelcoSystems, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Unable to wake up Windows 10 PC

I am unable to wake up my Dell computer after installing Windows 10.

***Original Title: Wake Up***

:)

PelcoSystems, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 24, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Unable to wake up Windows 10 PC

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Unable to wake up Windows 10 PC

1. Unable to wake up Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Unable wake

2. Windows 11 unable to wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 unable to wake up from sleep: Started about a week ago, my computer stopped waking up from sleep. Whenever I uses mouse, keyboard, or the power button to "wake" it up, the fan revvs up for a couple of seconds, but then it dies down, and the power LED remains blinking and the screen remains black. Nothing...
  3. Windows 11 unable to wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 unable to wake up from sleep: Started about a week ago, my computer stopped waking up from sleep. Whenever I uses mouse, keyboard, or the power button to "wake" it up, the fan revvs up for a couple of seconds, but then it dies down, and the power LED remains blinking and the screen remains black. Nothing...
  4. I am unable to schedule wake timers in windows 10 and windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to schedule wake timers in windows 10 and windows 11: I am living the definition of insanity here:repetition with an expected different outcome. The Power Management boxes of many devices have been triggered on/off, used powercfg in many ways and have worked with power off state 4 only since my laptop supports only it. Hibernate...
  5. I am unable to schedule wake timers in windows 10 and windows 11

I am unable to schedule wake timers in windows 10 and windows 11: I am living the definition of insanity here:repetition with an expected different outcome. The Power Management boxes of many devices have been triggered on/off, used powercfg in many ways and have worked with power off state 4 only since my laptop supports only it. Hibernate...
  6. I am unable to schedule wake timers in windows 10 and windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. After remote session, unable to wake office computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After remote session, unable to wake office computer.: A user in my company uses Remote Desktop on a Windows 10 computer in a conference room to remote to his Windows 10 workstation at his desk. After the meeting, he closes the remote session, but when he returns to his desk he is unable to wake his machine. It has black screens...
  8. After remote session, unable to wake office computer.

After remote session, unable to wake office computer.: A user in my company uses Remote Desktop on a Windows 10 computer in a conference room to remote to his Windows 10 workstation at his desk. After the meeting, he closes the remote session, but when he returns to his desk he is unable to wake his machine. It has black screens...
  9. After remote session, unable to wake office computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Computer will stay lighted up, monitor will go into sleep mode, unable to wake it up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer will stay lighted up, monitor will go into sleep mode, unable to wake it up...: Here is what is happening: My computer will sometimes often but not every time go into sleep mode and be unable to wake up. When working correctly, during the first stage of sleep mode about 15 minutes of inactivity my monitor will go into power-saving mode but my computer...