Windows 10: Unable to watch Netflix on my dual monitor set up

Discus and support Unable to watch Netflix on my dual monitor set up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For some annoyong reason whenever i try and load up netflix or amazon prime on my PC, my second monitor just completely shuts off. Ive tried using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CamMayberry, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Unable to watch Netflix on my dual monitor set up

For some annoyong reason whenever i try and load up netflix or amazon prime on my PC, my second monitor just completely shuts off. Ive tried using the web version of netflix and the windows application and im still getting the same issue. But for some weird reason im still able to watch videos on YouTube with no issue at all. Its really annoying especially when i want to play a game on my main monitor, and just chuck some netflix on in the background. The only way i have around this at the moment is having to change the display settings to only show on my main monitor, and then switch it back to extending the displays as soon as I'm done. The monitor im using is also fairly new so it surely cant be an issue with hardware.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

submitted by /u/CamMayberry
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CamMayberry, Jul 24, 2020

2. set up dual monitors

unable to set up dual monitors in Windows 10. Using GEForce 7050GT 512MB PCIE in Windows 7 duals worked Fine .After upgrade doesn't work. Any suggestions

JohnMeyer2, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Setting up dual monitor on PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to connecting external monitor to the PC.

Usually, you will receive an error when connecting external monitor when the cable is not connected properly. I would suggest you to follow the suggestions mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot external monitor connections in Windows 10

Additionally, you may want to refer the below articles

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Unable to watch Netflix on my dual monitor set up

Dual monitor set up issue with window 10

Hi Liem,

Based on the description that you provided, there are settings that we need to configure to resolve this concern. However, we need to do some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this issue. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to set up dual monitor on the computer? If so, can you send us a screenshot?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Unable to watch Netflix on my dual monitor set up

1. Unable to watch Netflix on my dual monitor set up - Similar Threads - Unable watch Netflix

2. Unable to set up 2 different wallpapers on my dual monitor set up on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to set up 2 different wallpapers on my dual monitor set up on Windows 11.: Hello! I have been trying to find a workaround without having to install a separate application to have two separate wallpapers for my dual monitor setup. I have one landscape and one portrait, and any time I try to change the wallpaper for one, it changes it for both. I have...
  3. Unable to set up 2 different wallpapers on my dual monitor set up on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set up 2 different wallpapers on my dual monitor set up on Windows 11.: Hello! I have been trying to find a workaround without having to install a separate application to have two separate wallpapers for my dual monitor setup. I have one landscape and one portrait, and any time I try to change the wallpaper for one, it changes it for both. I have...
  4. Dual Monitors Set up

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Monitors Set up: Hi All, HI hope someone could help me with this and explain to me what to do in the easy way. I have HP computer with windows 10 Version 1909( 18363.1440) . I used 2 monitors one Dell ( plugged via HDMI) and one Samsung (connected via VDI) and this set up worked for me just...
  5. dual monitor set up troubles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitor set up troubles: im setting up a dual monitor that connects to my gaming laptop which only has 1 HDMI port. i bought an adaptor for the second HDMI port, and when i connect either display separately they work properly. however when i plug both of them in at the same time itll work for just a...
  6. Different monitor backgrounds for dual monitor set up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different monitor backgrounds for dual monitor set up.: How do I set dual backgrounds on two different monitors? When I go to personalize and right click on the background picture option where it says "Choose your picture" to set to a specific monitor it gives me three options: Set for all monitors, Set for monitor 2, and Set for...
  7. Dual Monitor Display Setting Messed Up

Dual Monitor Display Setting Messed Up: I just got a new monitor to go with my laptop and I plugged it in. However, when I go to the display settings it says that the new monitor is smaller than my laptop's desktop screen. Is there a way to change the settings so that the larger monitor is displayed as so in the...
  8. Watching Netflix in NZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Watching Netflix in NZ: Hello. I am unable to get audio from my TV when I play Netflix through their App via my HP desktop. Is there anyone able to give me some tips ? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watching-netflix-in-nz/c12c0991-fc12-4395-91f1-f1d239c82eda
  9. Dual monitor set up

Dual monitor set up: I have my second monitor connected to my lap top. it's dell latitude e6400 and I was running it in windows 7 and everything was fine but I had to upgrade to win 10 cause of my work and now suddenly win 10 can't detect my second monitor. it's connected via VGA cable. I've...
  10. Dual monitor set up

Dual monitor set up: I have two monitors set up and I was messing with the display and then I ended up pressing the make this my main display button. It changed some settings but I figured it was fine. Then when I tried to use fullscreen on any app on one display and went to the other to do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot watch netflix using second monitor