Windows 10: Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites.

Discus and support Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites. The videos pause and buffer. I hit play and the video plays for a little while and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TezzaAlex, Feb 25, 2021.

1. TezzaAlex Win User

Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites.

Hi,

Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites. The videos pause and buffer. I hit play and the video plays for a little while and stops. Despite the video buffering to the end of the clip it stays on pause. When I hit play it plays for a few seconds then pauses again. Every time I hit play the same cycle repeats.

I have no idea why this is happening. I have some Zoom meetings scheduled for tomorrow where I'll need to show videos.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks

TezzaAlex

:)

TezzaAlex, Feb 25, 2021
  2. _m3gz4_ Win User

Unable to watch YouTube videos.

is there any application for my nokia 206 dual sim to watch youtube videos directly?

_m3gz4_, Feb 25, 2021
  3. _m3gz4_ Win User
    Unable to watch YouTube videos.

yeah.. i also think..so.... and for your info. streaming videos is possible in some other. sites.. but not Youtube. that's boring...

_m3gz4_, Feb 25, 2021
  4. DWVW Win User

I cant watch video's such as youtube on my N8??

Whenever I go to watch a video on youtube it just closes down and goes back to the menu page? Considering youtube was already installed on the phone I thought it would be simple to click and watch??

Any suggestions appreciated...

Thema:

1. Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites. - Similar Threads - Unable watch videos

2. Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD when watching YouTube/other video platform websites: Goodmorning.So I have a bit of a trouble and I have tried everything to fix it and this is my last hope.I have been getting a BSOD randomly by watching YouTube videos and the stopcode I am getting is: Video_Internal_Memory_ManagementI have tried several things like...
  3. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  4. YouTube and other sites videos do not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YouTube and other sites videos do not open: Videos do not start. The large white circle just spins around. Using Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-and-other-sites-videos-do-not-open/fa7e78bd-e6dc-4dc2-b3ca-b1bfc30f403d
  5. Can't watch videos on youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  6. Unable to watch youtube videos today. Yesterday fine.

Unable to watch youtube videos today. Yesterday fine.: Videos aren't working today, whether it be youtube, bitchute, or what have you. I had no problems last night. I have cleared cache on browser, and laptop itself. Browser is Edge. Thanks for any help on what to do....
  7. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  8. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: Hello. Had some BSOD while watching YouTube. And sometimes I go to sleep while watching videos and by the morning I notice the PC had reset. Cannot say if BSOD or an unexpected update, but most likely BSOD. Actually, my no-break's battery has run out of juice, so short...
  9. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  10. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...