Windows 10: Unable to watch YouTube using Bluetooth

Discus and support Unable to watch YouTube using Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot use YouTube using Bluetooth headphones since the video freezes. I had an attempt to start YouTube using different headphones but the result is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Charlotte Francis1, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Unable to watch YouTube using Bluetooth

I cannot use YouTube using Bluetooth headphones since the video freezes. I had an attempt to start YouTube using different headphones but the result is the same.

:)

Charlotte Francis1, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Suman_B Win User

Bluetooth for YouTube

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Are you able to listen to YouTube Videos on In-built speakers or external wired Speakers?

Have you tried playing Videos on Windows media player and check if the Headphone works fine?

Did you make any changes to your PC prior to this issue?

Is this issue specific to Browser or App?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Please try to play the YouTube Videos without the Bluetooth Headphone.

If you using a Browser, try a different browser.

This guided walk-through provides steps to fix
    Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Feb 4, 2019
  3. brummyfan Win User
    Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

This is an old solution but give it a try, might help:

brummyfan, Feb 4, 2019
  4. _m3gz4_ Win User

Unable to watch YouTube using Bluetooth

Unable to watch YouTube videos.

is there any application for my nokia 206 dual sim to watch youtube videos directly?

_m3gz4_, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Unable to watch YouTube using Bluetooth

1. Unable to watch YouTube using Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Unable watch YouTube

2. Unable to use Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use Bluetooth: hello,i am unable to use my bluetooth option on my windows 11.this is the error that couldn't connectPlease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-bluetooth/fa632bf6-c05f-4ce7-b5f3-8444b0be6f65
  3. Unable to use Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use Bluetooth: hello,i am unable to use my bluetooth option on my windows 11.this is the error that couldn't connectPlease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-bluetooth/fa632bf6-c05f-4ce7-b5f3-8444b0be6f65
  4. Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites.: Hi, Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites. The videos pause and buffer. I hit play and the video plays for a little while and stops. Despite the video buffering to the end of the clip it stays on pause. When I hit play it plays for a few seconds then...
  5. Can't watch videos on youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  6. Bluetooth for YouTube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth for YouTube: why can't I listen to YouTube on Bluetooth headphones? When I try it the video just freezes. I bought new headphones, same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-for-youtube/80bf163c-80a7-4d28-ab48-37c257781edb
  7. Unable to watch youtube videos today. Yesterday fine.

Unable to watch youtube videos today. Yesterday fine.: Videos aren't working today, whether it be youtube, bitchute, or what have you. I had no problems last night. I have cleared cache on browser, and laptop itself. Browser is Edge. Thanks for any help on what to do....
  8. YouTube Watch History Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube Watch History Doesn't Work: According to some web searches, the problem might be caused by Chrome, Avast or Windows Defender settings. Considering how many settings there are, trial and error will probably take 6 months to a year. Is there a way to narrow down the search? 109646
  9. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  10. BSOD watching youtube

BSOD watching youtube: Hello everyone. I have the blue screen problem (Dpc_watchdog_violation) only when I watch video on youtube. Not during video on VLC nor twich.tv... Only with youtube, and with every browser. I think I have all my driver up to date (but I can make a mistake, because my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot use bluetooth headphone for youtube