Windows 10: Unableto detach my SB2 from keyboard due to 'Lockapp'

Discus and support Unableto detach my SB2 from keyboard due to 'Lockapp' in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Only recently I found there are always some apps that prevent me from detaching the keyboard, I never got this kind of issue before, is it because of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 可乐何, Aug 10, 2018.

1. 可乐何 Win User

Unableto detach my SB2 from keyboard due to 'Lockapp'

Only recently I found there are always some apps that prevent me from detaching the keyboard, I never got this kind of issue before, is it because of the recent windows update? I tried to close all mentioned apps except 'lockapp.exe', as I don't know what this app is. Please advise what should be done. Thanks!

:)

可乐何, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Kafedemy Win User

detachable keyboard not working

I tried it but it didn't work. somebody suggested I get detachable keyboard drivers where and how do I get the drivers?

Kafedemy, Aug 10, 2018
  3. cole_91 Win User
    problem detaching my surface book

everytime i want to detach my surfacebook, i have to restart it due to the processes running ( it states that i have to turn off the programs to save the work done, but i never open that programs and also don't know that, for example : lockapp... ), and
    the computer will not detach until i restart. how can i solve this problem?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Setting]

cole_91, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Unableto detach my SB2 from keyboard due to 'Lockapp'

problem detaching my surface book

I cannot detach my surfacebook but something called LockApp is running in the background that prevents me from doing this how is this repaired, it only happened after I updated

RobertGumm, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Unableto detach my SB2 from keyboard due to 'Lockapp'

1. Unableto detach my SB2 from keyboard due to 'Lockapp' - Similar Threads - Unableto detach SB2

2. My detachable keyboard is malfunctioning?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My detachable keyboard is malfunctioning?: I have a Surface Pro 8 with a detachable keyboard. The top row of keys are functioning differently than what they are meant to. For example, when I hit the backlight keyboard key it opens up a new tab. When I hit the brightness key it asks "turn on caret browsing?" When I hit...
  3. Tabpro s detachable keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabpro s detachable keyboard: Since an update for Windows 11 appeared and uploaded PC health check my tablet intermittently loses the detachable keyboard and touchpad. My Tabpro s isn't compatible with Windows 11 and is still running Windows 10. Any ideas why this could be. I've tried cleaning the...
  4. Tabpro s detachable keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabpro s detachable keyboard: Since an update for Windows 11 appeared and uploaded PC health check my tablet intermittently loses the detachable keyboard and touchpad. My Tabpro s isn't compatible with Windows 11 and is still running Windows 10. Any ideas why this could be. I've tried cleaning the...
  5. Tabpro s detachable keyboard

6. detachable keyboard for my separate monitor

detachable keyboard for my separate monitor: how enable my detachable keyboard for my separate monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/detachable-keyboard-for-my-separate-monitor/76228f3d-c54e-4d5b-98b6-5d007e3315b0
  7. Detachable keyboard and Screen issue .

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Detachable keyboard and Screen issue .: whenever I switch on the tablet and the screen pops up which further asks for paswrd etc im unable to use keyboard like I can't press enter to pop up paswrd screen .I have detached keyboard multiple times but all in vain....
  8. My keyboard is not working and I cannot detach it

My keyboard is not working and I cannot detach it: My keyboard isn't working and I cannot detach it. I have tried restarting and it is up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-is-not-working-and-i-cannot-detach-it/f4ab6f88-1942-4729-a922-d86d469c3f63
  9. Sound stopped on my Surface along with my detachable keyboard

Sound stopped on my Surface along with my detachable keyboard: Could someone tell me what I could try to get these both working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-stopped-on-my-surface-along-with-my/1d9abd6c-846b-4099-b207-10151731c83e
  10. Detachable keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Detachable keyboard is not working: I’ve faced a problem with a detachable keyboard because the text services framework is not working. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/detachable-keyboard-is-not-working/3399e3ad-f30b-4e39-a154-7fad2a242fde

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lockapp surface book 2

2. lockapp preventing detach

3. lockapp detaching

4. surface book 2 lockapp preventing detach,
  5. lockapp preventing surface book 2 detach,
  6. lockapp detach,
  7. lockapp stopping detaching,
  8. lockapp stopping surface detach,
  9. lock app preventing detach,
  10. please resolve before detaching lock app,
  11. surface book 2 what is lockapp,