Windows 10: Unabling Bypass Windows Login

Discus and support Unabling Bypass Windows Login in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Just Upgraded to : Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎2/‎22/‎2021 OS build 19042.804 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Windowtensnoop, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Unabling Bypass Windows Login

Just Upgraded to :

Edition Windows 10 Pro
    Version 20H2
    Installed on ‎2/‎22/‎2021
    OS build 19042.804
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

It seems there is NO option anymore to Uncheck the Box for Uses, when I Run "netplwiz'
    to Boot windows 10 straight to the Dsktop,without putting my Password or PIN.

- I hope this has been addressed before and if I missed it,my apologies for posting.

Please help......thanks.

:)

Windowtensnoop, Feb 23, 2021
  2. fdm2000 Win User

Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 23, 2021
  4. fdm2000 Win User

Unabling Bypass Windows Login

Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

After installing some updates for Windows 10 Home and Dell on my desktop pc a login wallpaper theme and a Sign in has now occurred at startup. Previously when booting the pc each morning it would open directly to my desktop bypassing the sign in and theme. I have rechecked netplwiz and "User must enter a user name and password to use the computer" is unchecked for the one account I have on the pc.
    I do not have an account password set up for this PC since I am the only user in a secure location.
    There are several suggested methods for bypassing the login and I have yet to find one that works for me. Many tutorials suggest going to User Accounts>Sign In Options>Require Sign In> "If you have been away when should Windows require you to sign in again"> select Never. However I do not have a Require Sign in option on my Windows 10 Home?
    Is there an alternate way to bypass the logon screen and sign in without tweaking the registry?

fdm2000, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Unabling Bypass Windows Login

1. Unabling Bypass Windows Login - Similar Threads - Unabling Bypass Login

2. How to bypass windows login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bypass windows login?: My colleague was locked out of his computer because the Gmail account which he uses was already disabled and deleted.I tried all the things I saw in youtube and the internet but no luck. I tried all the options in WinRE and CMD diskpart & net user as well. Any other way to...
  3. How to bypass windows login?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bypass windows login?: My colleague was locked out of his computer because the Gmail account which he uses was already disabled and deleted.I tried all the things I saw in youtube and the internet but no luck. I tried all the options in WinRE and CMD diskpart & net user as well. Any other way to...
  4. How to bypass the login screen as unable to connect to internet

How to bypass the login screen as unable to connect to internet: I am in hospital and I have opened laptop and reached my login page, but I am not connected to the internetand I need to be logged in to authorize access to the hospital wifi. How can I bypass the login to access my desktop....
  5. How to bypass the login screen as unable to connect to internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to bypass the login screen as unable to connect to internet: I am in hospital and I have opened laptop and reached my login page, but I am not connected to the internetand I need to be logged in to authorize access to the hospital wifi. How can I bypass the login to access my desktop....
  6. How to bypass the login screen as unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

unable to bypass windows 10 password login: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I can't share files using the NETWORK window with other machines in my home. netplwiz doesn't show the checkbox to skip sign in....
  8. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to bypass windows 10 password login: I have Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1. I want to be able to boot Windows 10 without requiring my password. I can't remove my password because if I do, I can't share files using the NETWORK window with other machines in my home. netplwiz doesn't show the checkbox to skip sign in....
  9. unable to bypass windows 10 password login

10. Login Bypass

Login Bypass: I know this question has been asked before, but none of the responses works for me. I had to reinstall everything on my Toshiba laptop today, and as I was going through the setup, I was asked to create a PIN to access my computer. Not a password, a PIN. Now, every time I...