Windows 10: Unablse to start laptop in Safe Mode

Discus and support Unablse to start laptop in Safe Mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Secondary problem is that I can not uninstall some programs except in safe mode. This leads to the primary problem, that safe mode requires sign in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RayLock, Mar 19, 2020.

1. RayLock Win User

Unablse to start laptop in Safe Mode

Secondary problem is that I can not uninstall some programs except in safe mode. This leads to the primary problem, that safe mode requires sign in with a Microsoft password for access. I changed the Microsoft password and now I can not access safe mode. The new Microsoft password works fine to sign into the computer in normal mode and into the Microsoft account. Also, when attempting to access safe mode with networking there is no network connectivity. That is not a problem in normal mode. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

RayLock, Mar 19, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Unable to Start in Safe Mode Win10

I understand that as repeating the basic problem. Is that what you mean? I can't tell you why- some sort of corruption- hence all the steps I'm suggesting. Please try each in turn.

The first are to check for basic forms of corruption and so proceed onwards in order.

dalchina, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Kellyena Win User

How to get out of Safe Mode / Frozen Start up Screen

Hi

i have tried ctrl, alt + del ... nothing

I would love to try suggestion re safe mode, but how do i do it with the screen like it is.

Its a laptop, i use the laptop keyboard

Here is safe mode.

• click Start, select Run, type exe /safe and press Enter

Kellyena, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Unablse to start laptop in Safe Mode - Similar Threads - Unablse start laptop

2. Can’t start in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t start in safe mode: Windows10 will not load and can not repair itself. Instructions read for stopcode does not work as no option to start safe mode is listed in the advanced solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-in-safe-mode/dce7121f-310b-4482-b28e-b67a5737af20
  3. Can’t start in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t start in safe mode: Windows10 will not load and can not repair itself. Instructions read for stopcode does not work as no option to start safe mode is listed in the advanced solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-in-safe-mode/dce7121f-310b-4482-b28e-b67a5737af20
  4. Can’t start in safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win10 starts to safe mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 starts to safe mode.: After uninstalling the trial versions of antivirus ESET IS (with FW), win10 (v20H2 b19842.804) starts to safe mode. Probably there will be some rest of the installation that prevents normal. Although MSConfig cancels this safe mode, but only using a selective startup, or...
  6. Win10 starts to safe mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 starts to safe mode.: Afteruninstalling the trial versions of antivirus ESET IS with FW, win10 starts tosafe mode.Probably there will besome rest of the installation that prevents normal.Although MSConfigcancels this safe mode, but only using a selective startup, or minimal safeboot. I.e.do not...
  7. Laptop Safe Mode?

Laptop Safe Mode?: Hello, everyone, My laptop doesn't boot properly (win10), how do I get it into safe mode Ctrl and f8 doesn't work? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/laptop-abgesichter-modus
  8. Starting in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Starting in Safe Mode: When I attempt to restart my computer via >Settings>Update & Security>Advance Options>Recovery-Restart now when I get to the sign-in screen it does not accept the pin I use when I sign in normally. I even tried my Microsoft password and that did not work. How do I sign in...
  9. Laptop safe mode

Laptop safe mode: I could not get sfc to work, so i switched ny laptop to safe mode. Now nobody can dign into it because it requires the original password, not PIN, and we can't remember this. Using troubleshooting to get safe mode with networking doesn't work because the laptop can o ly...
  10. How to start in safe mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to start in safe mode?: :O do I start my comp. In safe mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-start-in-safe-mode/c4f4c529-fa2a-4e9c-a479-577df4f1b28d